Happy Thanksgiving!

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
Happy Thanksgiving!
« on: 22 Nov 2012, 03:15 pm »
Friends,

Happy Thanksgiving!  Melissa has not left me yet, the new day-job is working out, and Virtue's next generation of products continues to percolate through the development pipe.  Gary Dodd is doing well and I'm thankful today and hopeful for an even better 2013. 

My prayers also go out to our brothers who live under continual bombardment by those who teach their children hatred and yearning for Armageddon. 

If you have extra this holiday season, please share them with those who are less fortunate as our good friend Tom Brink (see note below) has done. 

With love from our family to yours,

Seth

From Tom Brink:

Well today I donated an entire warehouse of office furniture from the non profit charity I work for to a non profit City Union Mission who needs it more than my charity. It will be sold for new socks and clean underwear for alcoholics and drug abusers who could use a break and a little help to get back into mainstream. I actually work with more affluent homeless abusers daily but todays offering will help women who do not want to return to abusive relationships because they have no where to sleep tonight.
And I feel that I am thankful that I just happened to have a warehouse full of stuff that will make a difference to those who will unexpectedly benefit!
The Brink household will have a long moment of thanks tomorrow as we have all we need and more.
Indeed this family celebrates small succeses of our extended families daily.

jeffh

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
« Reply #1 on: 22 Nov 2012, 03:34 pm »
Happy Thanksgiving!