My site

Louis O

My site
« on: 16 Jul 2005, 01:34 am »
It really stinks right now and totally my fault. It really needs a lot of updates and this will happen very soon. I'm not the most computer savvy and many thanks to Vinnie for helping me out with posts on his site and offering too extract the site out of my virus ridden old machine. The first Hemp pics will be up on his site at www.redwineaudio.com next week.

Major updates will include a lot on the new digital gear, Hemp speakers and a Visiton Aperiodic. A direct line is going to happen too under the Lotus name. A 1.5 way mini floorstanding Super 3 and possible Hemp 8" Audio Note ANE type speaker.

A change in Finishes in regards to the hemp line will be Teak and Macassar Ebony. I may add a light color like Anigre too. Laminates will be available.

Thanks again,
Louis

Dmason

My site
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jul 2005, 02:22 am »
Wow!!! ALOT of development in the works. You don't suck, Louis. Just your site does. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

A VISATON APERIODIC alignment???? :o  Mmmmmmmm mm mmmmm mmm mmmm :mrgreen: A powerful situation methinks. Just as perfect a driver as is the case with respect to open baffles. Wot an idea. An Omega invention for the B200. Now THAT has my attention.

Please, some eye candy. Soon.

powerbench

Geez Louis
« Reply #2 on: 16 Jul 2005, 04:02 am »
Man those new concepts 'sound' really appealing. :rock: Looking forward to them.

kbuzz3

Excellent stuff
« Reply #3 on: 18 Jul 2005, 01:46 pm »
Hey louis....why not try a barter a pair of omegas to a cpu savvy audiophile who can update your site....that way the rest of us can continue to lust after more of your gear....

PS alinco super 3's breaking in nicely...but that is a one long road....lol

Louis O

My site
« Reply #4 on: 24 Jul 2005, 09:59 pm »
Thanks and through Vinnie the site is going to get done. He tells me everyday about it. I think I may be able to get the site copied out of the old PC and update with this one.

The Visiton speaker really has me going. I made it and it's Vinnies now. He picked them up yesterday and I really wanted to keep them here as they came out so good. Dan, your right about these drivers. They sound great and the build is outstanding. I set Vinnie up the speakers and Noels stands so he's up and running. He will post the pics on his site, maybe tomorrow.

They sound great in the Aperiodic and the bass is great. Nice and tight and super fast. Top end is like the Hemps too.

I did get the Toshiba DVD and it's really good. Sounds great in the system.

Hi powerbench,

This new stuff is really good and when I get the 4.5 hemps this will open up some ideas as well. I'm running in some alnico's too and what a process.

Hi kbuzz3,

I may do a barter and the site right now was a trade to a great web guy in Portland.

Can't wait for Vinnie to post the Visitons.

Also I contacted the Factory and I may get them in Quantity. The only thing is they want to sell them OEM to me. Vinnie has the pics of the new Hemp compact. They should go up very soon on his site.

Thanks again,
Louis