Elemental Designs offering cabinets for RAW Acoustics kit customers

RAW

With a lot of customers looking for cabinets in MDF or veneered plus some some people are asking for complete speakers. We have set up with a few companies one of which is Elemental designs to do this work for our customers.
Brett Bell contacted me directly offering the services for our customers as we no longer produce cabinets as of June 1,08 but continue with speaker kits only.

If you would like to contact Brett directly about cabinets for our products feel free to have Elemental design build the cabinets for you or have them build the speakers complete as well is a option.

For those looking for finished speakers you would place a order with assembled crossovers and any other options you wanted from RAW Acoustics with the shipping address noted on your order forum to be sent to Elemental Designs.
You also would have made arrangments with Elemental Designs for the cabinets built to your options if that is MDF or veneered along with finishing options they may offfer.All of the cabinet work and or any assembly charges for complete loudspeakers you make payment to Elemental Design directly.

Here is Bretts email these are sample prices as a estimate.
"Hello Al,
      Here is the basics for what we'd be looking at for the cabinets, I'll list them per cabinet pricing with the three options.  Let me know what you think, if you have any questions or concerns as well please let me know.

ApexC-B2
MDF - $300
Matte Paint - $400
Cherry Veneer - $700

Apex LCR
MDF - $225
Matte Paint - $300
Cherry Veneer - 550

RAW -MTM TL
MDF - $275
Matte Paint - $375
Cherry Veneer - $675

Apex III
MDF - $450
Matte Paint - $550
Cherry Veneer - $875

HT3i
MDF - $400
Matte Paint - $500
Cherry Veneer - $ 850

RAW- HT2i
Versions 1 & 2
MDF - $75
Matte Paint - $125
Cherry Veneer - $250

Versions 3 & 4
MDF -$80
Matte Paint - $130
Cherry Veneer - $275

We will be moving to a Denser wood coming up in the next month or so that is California Compliant with little to no formaldehyde.  And those prices do not include shipping, depending on where the cabinets are headed and how many that will be on a case by case basis.  Large enough orders we may ship freight and save the customer money and it should be a little safer for transit as well.  And with the Veneer prices, those may come down we are working on finding a different commercial distributor.

Thank you,

--
Brett Bell
Elemental Designs
Marketing Director
641.792.2501 - Ext 202.
brettb@edesignaudio.com"