2017 update

Rick Craig

• Industry Participant
  • Selah Audio
    • http://www.selahaudio.com
2017 update
« on: 12 Jan 2017, 07:19 pm »
With the start of a new year comes an update of my website. From time to time I receive feedback and some of those suggestions have been implemented. With the sheer amount of designs created over the last 13 years it becomes difficult to fully convey each one on a site. Listing everything also can make it more difficult to choose and sometimes confusing; as a result, there will probably never be a shopping cart!

I've revised the "lineup" and "kits" pages by adding pull-down/drop-down menus. The speakers are all listed together in order of price on each page and you can click on the pictures to get specific information on each design. I'm also adding more information to the kit pages, including things like options for cabinets and damping material. If there's anything that I should add let me know and I'll take your suggestions into consideration.

The "gallery" page will include everything except designs found on the lineup page. I'm not sure yet how it will be organized but I will probably split out the customer DIY builds to the kits page. The gallery is a mix of current and legacy (discontinued) speakers. There are different reasons for those listed as legacy - parts no longer available, newer versions of a particular driver, and sometimes other speakers that offer better performance for the dollar.

I added a link in the review section for those wondering if I still do a certain modification. The answer is yes.  :thumb:

Thanks for your patience as I make the updates! Suggestions are welcome in this thread.

Rick Craig

• Industry Participant
  • Selah Audio
    • http://www.selahaudio.com
Re: 2017 update
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jan 2017, 08:10 pm »
Also new for 2017 - the audio show poll. Which ones have you attended (or you would like to)? Favorite show? Likes / dislikes?