dogspicks Train Tracks... FREE OFFER

randog

« on: 2 Feb 2004, 05:00 am »
OK, in the spirit of nickspicks and his extremely generous offerings, I've decided to ante-up and offer my own in the hopes that we can continue our own musical discovery pass-it-on-over.

A couple of years ago I was flipping through my cd's looking for a theme to create something worthy of a various artists compilation. A theme that jumped out at me was the vast array of TRAIN songs in my library.

So there it was. It has since become one of my favorite compilations. If you are really (and I mean REALLY) eclectic in your musical tastes... mainly in American Roots and consisting of Blues, Reggae, Original Country, Zydeco, Bluegrass and good ol' Rock & Roll... then I'd be happy to share a CD full of Train Tracks with you for nuthin' but a thanks and a pint if I ever happen through your town on a rail.  8)

PM me with your address if interested.

Randog

Disclaimer: for those who feel I may be infringing on copywrite materials, please remember that I am sharing these tunes free of charge and at my own expense... i.e: losing a dime, not making a dime.  :D

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #1 on: 2 Feb 2004, 05:29 am »
Howzabouta swap for a metal sampler?