Looking for a comfortable listening chair with casters

Huck

Hi:
 Since I spend most of my time at my desktop computer surfing,etc and occassionally listening to music via headphones,I am looking for a comfortable chair that has casters since I am sliding in and out using the keyboard which slides in and out also.

Right now I am using a 'computer chair' which has the hard plastic casters,but I have changed the hard wheels with rubber ones,but still,the chair is not really all that comfortable and the seat cushion is pretty well flattened out,plus I always feel like I am sliding off. Chair is not even a year old.
I paid pretty good money for this chair I am using now,which has an adjustable back portion which is very creaky in use.

I looked at some pricey 'gaming chairs' that are basically glorified computer chairs(they all seem to use the same cheap caster stem,rotating base system).
What I would like is a nice leather or fabric living/dining room chair that I can install casters on,or better yet,casters already on.
I don't need the reclining feature,just something with 4 casters and arms and really comfy while on the computer.
Has anyone seen or done anything like what I am describing?(Please don't suggest a gaming chair..been there done that).
Thanks,Huck :popcorn:
« Last Edit: 19 Mar 2023, 06:19 pm by Huck »