Interconnects from turntable to phono pre

nlitworld

• Strange things are afoot at the Circle K
Re: Interconnects from turntable to phono pre
« Reply #20 on: 4 Feb 2022, 11:32 pm »
I still stand by my Hapa QC cables. I've dabbled in a few others since posting, but anything else I try just sounds congested and artificial like they're trying too hard to be something they aren't. "Transparent" cables come off bright and thin yet still missing detail, while smooth refined cables sound like they are in a sleepy fog. Nothing is a perfect answer by any means so you gotta give a little somewhere. I just made my wallet a little lighter temporarily in return for a bigger smile on my face long term. Sorry for throwing fuel on the fire of an old thread (bored at work)  :lol:

srs735

Re: Interconnects from turntable to phono pre
« Reply #21 on: 5 Feb 2022, 02:14 am »
Audio Sensibility Impact SE. They dont break the bank and made a very audible improvement in my setup.

I agree, after trying some more expensive din to rca interconnects I stumbled on the Audio Sensibility. I use them on all my turntables, and was so happy with them that I use a pair of 3.5mm to rca connectors to hook my Ipod (lossless files) to a stereo and a 3.5mm male to male to play the Ipod in my vehicles. My wife noticed the instant improvement. The "impact cables" are good, and as you go up the ladder, they get even better

I'm not saying that the Audio sensibility are the best interconnects money can buy, but for my $$ I've been really impressed. Since these products are not sold in the store, there is no markup. Steven Huang has always given me great service, and has made custom cables for me.