MEITNER MELIOR PRE/POWER AMP SOLD

Markwatkiss

MEITNER MELIOR PRE/POWER AMP SOLD
« on: 10 Oct 2018, 06:54 pm »
Offered for sale a 1990 vintage MEITNER MELIOR PA-6 pre amp with remote and a matching MEITNER MELIOR power amp.From the same genius,Ed Meitner, that produces world class DACS these pieces are aesthetically timeless and present as museum quality.Beautiful piano black finish with no cosmetic issues.Both units have been bench tested and meet spec.
The PA-6 features 8 line level inputs,2 outputs and a tape loop.Power amp is rated at 100 wpc into 8 ohms.Both units have captive power cords.I don't believe you will find a nicer pair unless it's NOS or JLO.
Used only with the highest caliber of ancillary equipment  in a dedicated smoke free music room.Am running tube equipment so this pair is strictly for back up.Both pre and power come complete with manuals and spec sheets.Date of production 2/2/90.

Offered at a very attractive price of $775 plus shipping from 49783 and I would invite you to check out my audoigon feedback under my member name.Will accept a certified bank draft,money order or paypal +4%
« Last Edit: 10 Oct 2018, 11:15 pm by Markwatkiss »