ZenWave Audio Demo and R&D Cables For Sale- UPDATED August 24 2017- 1 Pr D4 RCA

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
This thread will be a catalog of demo or R&D cables that are available for sale at a discount over my normal prices.

So far, my standard pricing is very low but I don't have sales. This is the only way to get Zenwave cables for a discount right now. The demands of marketing internationally and other issues may force a price increase in the near future, but I still plan on offering the best value in the industry. This also makes these demo cables a steal, and often they will be sold for less than the price of parts... you couldn't build these cables yourself for less!

I will delete posts when cables have sold, if the post and pic are up, the cables are available. Please PM me with any questions.

Return policy: Still the same 30 day trial period, as always.  :)

« Last Edit: 24 Aug 2017, 06:02 pm by DaveC113 »

Wig

Wished I would have seen this before I ordered some used Morrow MA3 for my ZVOX 555!

Wig

mamba315

Is this list still current?  I am interested in XLR demo cables.  Thanks!

DragonLeader

Hi Dave,

I just saw this thread, do you still have the D3 Interconnect Cables with Neotech plugs?

This might be an alternative to the D2 we talked about.

Best Regards

Dirk

undertow

No standard 8ft length speaker cables?

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
No standard 8ft length speaker cables?

Check a few posts down for 5 ft speaker cables... this is all I have available right now. SOLD Thanks for the interest!
« Last Edit: 24 Aug 2017, 06:01 pm by DaveC113 »

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
UPDATES for 08/24/17:

1 meter pair of D4 RCA cables that were traded-in. The customer said he installed them and didn't touch them for a couple years, they do look like new.

These cables have Mundorf plugs and are otherwise slightly different from the current D4 but differences are minimal and for $600 they are priced less than retail cost of parts used to make them.

Please contact me at dave@zenwaveaudio.com or send me a PM if interested, thanks!

« Last Edit: 24 Aug 2017, 06:00 pm by DaveC113 »