So can we assume that the Breeze Tour...

rebbi

So can we assume that the Breeze Tour...
« on: 14 Dec 2014, 11:13 pm »
... has been canceled?

Thanks for any information.

Pete Schumacher

• Industry Participant
  • It's all in the pursuit
    • Vapor Audio
Re: So can we assume that the Breeze Tour...
« Reply #1 on: 16 Dec 2014, 01:09 am »
No, not yet.  We are evaluating how we want to continue it based on the first leg of the tour.

One of the things we're looking at is how to determine who will actually get the speakers.  We talked a little about it today and should have it worked out before too much longer.

rebbi

« Reply #2 on: 16 Dec 2014, 01:44 pm »
No, not yet.  We are evaluating how we want to continue it based on the first leg of the tour.

One of the things we're looking at is how to determine who will actually get the speakers.  We talked a little about it today and should have it worked out before too much longer.

Thanks for the post, Pete. I'm still interested, although having just made the switch to a 300b-based SET amp, I fear I may be out of the running at this point.

R_burke

« Reply #3 on: 20 Jan 2015, 03:14 pm »

So, any word on the tour?

Pete Schumacher

• Industry Participant
  • It's all in the pursuit
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #4 on: 30 Jan 2015, 12:07 am »
Hey guys,

We are just so buried with builds at the moment that I've just not gotten around to getting the tour list updated, scheduled, etc.

It will probably start up again but not for a little while at least.  Stay tuned.