Listen with lights ON or OFF ??

SET Man

Re: Listen with lights ON or OFF ??
« Reply #40 on: 23 Feb 2021, 05:13 am »
Hey!

Pretty much like this, but a bit darker in the back, I put some light on my back for the photo. I have light in the front on dimmer so sometime I turn them lower. Oh! And minus the tinfoil hat of course :wink:

OK, a little explanation... I took this pic back last year in April I think, for two of my audio friends here locally in NYC, we were talking about some interesting audiophile tweaks out there.

Buddy

gil99

« Reply #41 on: 23 Feb 2021, 12:05 pm »
Light off during the day, light on at night. 😁😁

rodge827

« Reply #42 on: 23 Feb 2021, 12:37 pm »
Hey!

Buddy

Buddy I love the hat does it help with imaging? Can I get one in red?

Craig B

« Reply #43 on: 23 Feb 2021, 01:28 pm »
Hey!

Looks like a good setup for listening to Bungle in the Jungle.

SET Man

« Reply #44 on: 24 Feb 2021, 05:33 am »
Hey!

Looks like a good setup for listening to Bungle in the Jungle.

I didn't know that song but a little search I can see why :lol: Now maybe I should keep an eye open when I go to flea markets or used record stores for that album. Yeah, my plants are a bit overgrown. But I love having them, not so much for sound although they do make great sound diffuser. I got them more for they ability to clean and absorb toxin from the air in my room, especially in winter when the windows are closed and of course having oxygen being produce in the room is nice too. Anyway, I really need to prune and repot them .
Buddy I love the hat does it help with imaging? Can I get one in red?

Natural aluminum sound best! Try it and let me know if it work for you. Just kidding.

Buddy