Just wanted to check in

ncdrawl

Just wanted to check in
« on: 20 Jul 2010, 07:56 pm »
my Jazz Modules still reign supreme... a move to ohio, several audio shows and speaker models heard, but my love for Jazz Modules has not diminished...Mine arent going anywhere but the center of whatever listening room I am in...

now just need to get Mr. Lejeune to make some studio monitors....

:thumb:

Randy

Re: Just wanted to check in
« Reply #1 on: 28 Jul 2010, 10:17 pm »
Great you are so happy. I may end up with a pair of Jazz Moudules yet, but budgets are tight.

Duke

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.audiokinesis.com
« Reply #2 on: 29 Jul 2010, 07:34 am »
Hi ncdrawl, thanks for your enthusiasm. 

I have investigated various studio monitor concepts and built several prototypes, but haven't yet come up with something that I think is competitive.  If I do, I'll let you know.

Randy, I don't think we've talked about the Rhythm Prisms; you might shoot me an e-mail.  They are closer to the Jazz Modules than the price and component difference would lead you to believe.  People familiar with the Jazz Modules who have heard the Rhythm Prisms often comment on the sonic family resemblance.

Duke

Randy

« Reply #3 on: 29 Jul 2010, 04:40 pm »
Thanks, Duke. What are you bringing to Denver this fall? The Rhythm Prisms look great and I have read the thread on them a few times, but I'd like to hear a pair of Jazz Modules, too.

Duke

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.audiokinesis.com
« Reply #4 on: 30 Jul 2010, 12:15 am »
At this point I'm planning to bring my bipolar Cloud Chasers to RMAF.   The Jazz Modules have pretty much established themselves, so I think it might be a good idea to promote my new line and also promote my far-as-I-know unique bipolar format at the same time. 

That being said, I do have something experimental in the works (so what's new).  It's a modern adapation of a little-known twenty-year-old concept, and there is a possibility that a commercial version might show up in Denver.

Duke

Randy

« Reply #5 on: 31 Jul 2010, 02:39 am »
Duke, the Cloud Chasers look like a very interesting design. I'd read about them in the thread, but with your other new designs had kind of forgotten about them. I'll definitely drop in for a iisten.

Randy