I want the LF schemas for free!!!

hubert

I want the LF schemas for free!!!
« on: 9 Nov 2008, 09:27 pm »
 :P
Just to wake Hugh up; Hugh I wait on a PM response since a few days please!
Thank you :wink:

andyr

Re: I want the LF schemas for free!!!
« Reply #1 on: 10 Nov 2008, 01:46 am »
And while you're at it, Hugh, how about sending me a Soraya free!  :thumb:   :lol:

Regards,

Andy

AKSA

« Reply #2 on: 10 Nov 2008, 02:15 am »
Ah, yes,

The DIYaudio fellows who want all my circuits.  I don't mind people being naive, but when they are also rude, it's best to walk away.

A very strange attitude,

Cheers,

Hugh

Greg Erskine

« Reply #3 on: 10 Nov 2008, 03:42 am »
Hey Hugh,

Next time you go to Adelaide can you leave the back door open (and shed?).

It will be worth the trip.  :green:

regards

G Georgopoulos

• Restricted
« Reply #4 on: 10 Nov 2008, 04:09 am »
hey Hugh these guys will copy but wont understand much...

you have to spend ages on a test bench to learn something
useful

kind regards

AKSA

« Reply #5 on: 10 Nov 2008, 05:02 am »
Greg,

If you can find your way around my workshop, you're a better man than I Gunga Din......  I know where most things are, but it's pretty cramped..... :lol:

Chris,

Yes, agree emphatically.  It took me about two years wandering aimlessly through the silicon crematorium before I began to recognise the tombstones.  That's a LOT of burned silicon, slow learner, I guess.  But these days I'm pretty good, even when I'm torture testing......

Ciao,

Hugh

gaetan8888

« Reply #6 on: 10 Nov 2008, 06:45 pm »
hey Hugh these guys will copy but wont understand much...

you have to spend ages on a test bench to learn something
useful

kind regards

Hello

And the guy who want it for free would do a bad pcb layout and use cheap parts, and he would tell to all that the LF sound bad.  :shake:

Funny to see those guy asking Aksa schematic for free and in the same time they say that it is not a so good amp... but they keep asking a free Aksa schematic.

Nobody would ask the secrets of dull sounding amps, the secrets that most want are only from the best amps like Aksa, LF and Soraya.

Bye

Gaetan

Seano

« Reply #7 on: 10 Nov 2008, 10:11 pm »
Having been in Hugh's shed.......unless you know exactly what to look for AND have a map AND are extremely fortunate.....you are just as likely to go home with a carbie from a motor bike, a small stash of redundant prototype PCBs and an odd selection of old Rockbys catalogues.....and a very dazed look.

AKSA

« Reply #8 on: 10 Nov 2008, 11:05 pm »
Hallelujah!!  Ain't that the truth.......    :lol: :lol: :duh:

Hugh

Geoff-AU

« Reply #9 on: 17 Nov 2008, 11:28 am »
I reckon my Boss's desk could give Hugh's shed a run for its money.  6 years' worth of random items* (car rego renewals, electronics datasheets, PCB prototypes!) it's a lucky dip if you stick your hand in there.  His mouse has about 0.75" of lateral and longitudinal freedom, until recently the bin was overflowing with a leaning tower of empty takeaway coffee cups, and much of his "in progress" work is connected with a tangled mass of wires which somehow clings to all the papers on his desk whilst hanging mostly over the edge.

I'm not sure if it's purposely booby trapped but if I ever touch anything I spend the next 20 minutes picking it up off the floor and trying to balance it on the desk again so it looks like I wasn't interfering  :green:

(* and that's just the desk.  The immediate surrounds are fortified with boxes filled with stuff from the last time they moved offices.  Unlike the desk where, on request, he can place his hands on anything from the last few years within 15 seconds, the boxes are a treasure trove of un-inventoried goodies he has long forgotten about!)

AKSA

« Reply #10 on: 17 Nov 2008, 12:15 pm »
Geoff,

Thank you for that.....  I feel utterly vindicated, it's a relief to be human, and amongst friends....

Give your boss my warmest regards, and offer him my befuddled best for the future of his business!!

Cheers,

Hugh

Ferdi

« Reply #11 on: 17 Nov 2008, 03:53 pm »
hehehe, professionally, I am the opposite: Everything I have and use is in 1 bag. If the bag won't close it is time to throw stuff away.

Privately, my study is much worse.... :lol:

Tliner

« Reply #12 on: 18 Nov 2008, 01:02 am »
Recently we have been moving between houses. Not knowing where we will finally reside our stuff is dumped in the garage. The cars can't fit in any more and the work bench (central repository) is overcrowded and useless even for stacking more stuff on it.

The other night there was an almighty house shaking thump and an engine block which had been on the bench for 30 years fell off. It will stay where it landed for the moment cause I can't get at it. From that point on we call all unassisted gravity induced movement of stuff "crapalanches"

By comparioson Hugh's shed is easy for Hugh to navigate contrary to most popular speculation. Parts can be found with a snip of the finger and an "ah yes it's still where I put it last time I had to get some".

Oh for an orderly garage. But when I get around to have a cleanup I will no doubt find a lot of good stuff that at the moment I have no knowledge of. Exciting times ahead???? I vaguely that there is a pair of Quad monobloc amps somewhere but then again I might have used them a trading chips.

have fun Laurie. 

Seano

« Reply #13 on: 19 Nov 2008, 10:56 pm »
I never said Hugh's shed was a disorderly mess..........just that there's a lot of stuff in it (especially on the shelves) and they are all in little boxes.....and not labelled (not according to any system I could tell anyway!).  So picking over stuff will just get you.....confused and bemused.

I my own shed.......one has to wander carefully.....and wear a dust mask and a hard hat.  At least untill I remove some timber and do a sweep.  Thicknessers create a tonne of shavings and the like....