AudioQuest Niagara 1000 PC

Superdan138

AudioQuest Niagara 1000 PC
« on: 12 Aug 2022, 11:12 pm »
Been using this for a while now and wanted to get some outside opinions on actual "upgrades" people would recommend from this to something else they found much better? Ive been looking at some Synergistic Research stuff thats a tad older as one option, but totally open to other brands of course. Thanks.

mick wolfe

Re: AudioQuest Niagara 1000 PC
« Reply #1 on: 13 Aug 2022, 06:28 pm »
FWIW, the AQ 1200 is simply a far better unit in regard to build quality and convenience. No guaranty it's a significant uptick in sonic performance though. The only answer to your question is to arrange an audition of the candidates you choose. This of course with an audition period and return option. I'd never buy any conditioner/regenerator simply on a whim no matter how highly it's been recommended. If I had more money than the wealthiest of trust fund babies, I'd simply hop off the grid and buy a STROMTANK. A more modest "off the grid" solution is a DIY approach offered by Ric Schultz. (EVS)  Not nearly as pricy, but your listening room would now look like the lobby of the local Batteries Plus.