GAS Flea Market thread

hdspeakerman

Re: GAS Flea Market thread
« Reply #660 on: 28 Jun 2022, 02:28 pm »
I would like to sell my Will Vincent Baldwin tube amp for $600.  Give me a shout if interested.  howard

BPT

• Industry Participant
  • Balanced Power Technologies
« Reply #661 on: 28 Jun 2022, 05:59 pm »
Linn LP12 (lots of modifications) with Lingo supply and Ittok arm for sale. PM me if interested. Local pickup only. Price will be low and I'll even throw-in around 25-30 audiophile LPs (some rare) plus a cartridge if I can find it--to the right buyer that will give it a loving home.

Simaudio Moon 350P preamp $2500 new retail (no optional phono or DAC section) collecting dust. Bought used for $750. Had it up for sale previously but covid put a stopper on that. Sound is neutral and transparent with great review. Asking $500 local sale.----SOLD

Philharmonic Audio Monitors (rare custom sealed version) Dennis built for me. These are the full sized monitors with Raal tweeters (not Mini or Affordable versions). Bought new for around $1100. Asking $700 local sale. Just listened to these again and there's no way I'm selling them--sorry too good!

PM me if interested.
Chris H.
« Last Edit: 19 Jul 2022, 10:57 pm by BPT »

BPT

• Industry Participant
  • Balanced Power Technologies
« Reply #662 on: 29 Jun 2022, 09:47 pm »
Just added some more items for sale.
BPT

youravhandyman

« Reply #663 on: 3 Jul 2022, 06:45 pm »
Hello GAS!
I've been away for a while because... reasons.  Anyway, I find myself looking for a CD changer.  Anyone have one collecting dust that needs a new home?  Needs to be full component size to support the integrated amp.  I'm not overly concerned with brand or remote. 

Matt

vinyldavid

• Swing The Meters!
« Reply #664 on: 19 Jul 2022, 08:32 pm »
Krell KSA-100 final price drop:  $1800 cash.  No haggling.

genestl

« Reply #665 on: 19 Jul 2022, 11:20 pm »
Matt (youravhandyman)

there is a 1987 Technics Sl P120 CD player at the goodwill store at olive and old woods mill road.  Looks like perfect condition.  No remote  $9.00
I managed to resist the temptation to buy it.

https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/technics/sl-p120.shtml

https://www.audio-high-store.com/technics-sl-p120/

vhiner

« Reply #666 on: 6 Aug 2022, 01:09 am »
Hey Gang,

I have a EAT C-Major turntable I’d like to sell locally. It’s a current model and I’m willing to part with it for a very good price if I don’t have to ship it. It’s currently mounted with a great condition Koetsu Black Goldline cartridge which I’ll throw in for the right price. I’m the first and only owner so this killer turntable comes with all ordinal boxes, manual, etc. It’s dialed in and ready to go for local pick up. PM if you’re interested. Reason I’m selling is that I got a great deal on a hard-to-come-by direct drive ‘table with removable headshell capability I’ve had my eye on.

Here’s Jeff Dorgay’s take on the C-Major. He nails it.

https://www.tonepublications.com/review/the-eat-c-major-turntable/

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #667 on: 6 Aug 2022, 03:43 pm »
Hello GAS!
I've been away for a while because... reasons.  Anyway, I find myself looking for a CD changer.  Anyone have one collecting dust that needs a new home?  Needs to be full component size to support the integrated amp.  I'm not overly concerned with brand or remote. 

Matt

I can help.  Sony SACD changer.   Message me.