The Bestiary from Part-Time Audiophile

Triode Pete

The Bestiary from Part-Time Audiophile
« on: 9 Dec 2015, 01:01 pm »
Part-Time Audiophile just released "The Bestiary" and has named Triode Wire Labs as a "Starred Reference"...

http://parttimeaudiophile.com/the-bestiary/

Quoted -
*Triode Wire Labs (review). The power cords approach the very best and easily outclass power cords 10x their price. Digital American power cords are my current reference for my digital products. Signal cables are exceptional in quality, tone and price. My default recommendation; TWL provide excellent value.

Cheers,
Pete

dpatters

Re: The Bestiary from Part-Time Audiophile
« Reply #1 on: 10 Dec 2015, 01:59 pm »
Congrats Pete :thumb:

I'm loving my Digital Americans that I received just before Thanksgiving! I now have a Seven Plus to UberBuss, a Ten Plus on my preamp,
Digital Americans on  my DAC and CD transport, and Digital Americans (HP) on my NC400 monoblocks.  Awesome!!!

Best,

Don P.

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #2 on: 10 Dec 2015, 03:01 pm »
  No surprise to me.  The American Digital is great for class "D" amps. What is special IMO about TWL products is that they are consistent in sonic character in ALL systems used.
   Neutral would be my best description.  TWL products are not tone controls. The cables do what a cable is required to do without adding or subtracting a thing.
   Now if TWL would offer a all copper duplex outlet cryo treated of course we could plug copper plugs into copper receptacles oh my !!!. We need an TWL umbilical cable as well for those power supplies. 
   For all of you who have PIAudio Uberbuss or PIAudio  or new Digibuss the All American digital cord is a must hear. Wonderful synergy with TWL products.

charles

Triode Pete

« Reply #3 on: 10 Dec 2015, 10:53 pm »
Congrats Pete :thumb:

I'm loving my Digital Americans that I received just before Thanksgiving! I now have a Seven Plus to UberBuss, a Ten Plus on my preamp,
Digital Americans on  my DAC and CD transport, and Digital Americans (HP) on my NC400 monoblocks.  Awesome!!!

Best,

Don P.

Hey Don,
Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying your hi-fi rig! Crank up those Vapors!

Cheers,
Pete