Littelfuse part #'s (formerly Wickmann brand) for RM amps

pehare

can Roger or someone provide the part numbers for the recommended fuses (both output tube & main) for Music Reference amps (RM10 MkII in my case).  They used to be Wickmann brand & are now Littelfuse & the old #'s don't correspond.  I can get close given the specs on the Littelfuse website but there are small variations & I'd like to get it right.  many thanks.

banquo446

Re: Littelfuse part #'s (formerly Wickmann brand) for RM amps
« Reply #1 on: 3 Jun 2012, 04:56 pm »
I tried in vain to gather the same information a few months back. In the end, I just ordered them from Roger.

Roger A. Modjeski

« Reply #2 on: 5 Jun 2012, 04:48 am »
Littlefuse does not like to sell these in small quantities. I buy them 1000 at a time and pass on the savings to you at $3 each or 10 for $20 plus a small shipping charge. If you send a stamped addressed envelope I will wave shipping charges. You will also get them faster.

Just put your check and note for what you want, what amp you have and I will drop them in the mail.

send to:

Ram Labs
1758 Calle Boca Del Canon
Santa Barbara, CA 93101

The fuse numbers are constantly changing. Every time I order them I have to go through a long process to get some and then I have to test them to see if they are suitable. Last time they had discontinued the fuse I was using for 10 years and I had to research another one.

pehare

« Reply #3 on: 5 Jun 2012, 06:25 pm »
Perfect, thanks Roger.