Big thanks to NuForce

mcgsxr

Big thanks to NuForce
« on: 23 Jan 2014, 07:45 pm »
I was shopping around for IEM's for my daughters, as their use of the iPads has increased, and I am tired of hearing the fun stuff they listen to.

I happened across the Nuforce website, as I love to support AC member firms.

I found they were blowing out some older model earphones, and went through the ordering process.  At the end however, the price to ship to Canada exceeded that of the 2 pairs of headphones!  I left the transaction unfinished.

The next day I received an email from their customer service group reminding me of my unfinished transaction.  I explained my situation, and found them surprisingly accommodating.

I wanted to throw out a public thanks so much to the Nuforce team for working with me on this.  A tiny order in their world I am sure, but our family sure appreciates it.

I will post a pic of the girls in their new NE-770X earphones.  One set is ice, the other sky.

As a career sales guy, I know how important the interface with the public is, so super thanks to Josephine on the Nuforce team for doing a fantastic job.

Now, on to researching Nuforce DAC's, my birthday is in July and Daddy needs a new toy!

mcgsxr

Re: Big thanks to NuForce
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jan 2014, 10:10 pm »
Easton thanks you!

Cadence thanks you!

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
« Reply #2 on: 25 Jan 2014, 03:26 pm »
Good story, what cute girls.   :thumb:

John Casler

« Reply #3 on: 26 Jan 2014, 12:32 am »
THUMBS UP  :thumb:

And Smiles are part of the reward.

Most at NuFORCE know Josephine is a Jewel.