Robert London's HT3's

jsalk

Robert London's HT3's
« on: 5 Nov 2006, 02:30 pm »
Robert purchased a pair of Veracity HT1's a while ago and later contacted us about a pair of subwoofers for them.  We talked about the pro's and con's and how the resulting system would compare to a apir of HT3's.  He decided to trade in his HT1's and here are the HT3's that will replace them.

This pair was done in curly walnut with a claro walnut front baffle.  Here's a close up...

and another...

Happy listening Robert!

- Jim

avahifi

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.avahifi.com
Re: Robert London's HT3's
« Reply #1 on: 5 Nov 2006, 03:54 pm »
Lovely speakers Jim.  I am thinking that these woods might work well on a pair of QWs for my video system. I like the dark brown grill cloth too, nicer than black on this speakers.

For you info, Mr. London has been a customer of mine for over 20 years and will be running the new HT3s on a full set of up to date AVA Ultra electronics (DAC, preamp, and amp).

Regards,

Frank Van Alstine

jsalk

Re: Robert London's HT3's
« Reply #2 on: 5 Nov 2006, 11:42 pm »
Lovely speakers Jim.  I am thinking that these woods might work well on a pair of QWs for my video system. I like the dark brown grill cloth too, nicer than black on this speakers.

Well, those grills may look brown, but I can assure you that they are black, as usual.  Of course, we can always get brown material if you prefer it.

For you info, Mr. London has been a customer of mine for over 20 years and will be running the new HT3s on a full set of up to date AVA Ultra electronics (DAC, preamp, and amp).

I was aware of that.  And based on what we heard at the Rocky Mountain Audiofest (and I hear at home everyday), he is in for a real treat!

- Jim