Kaplan Cable's new addition

Occam

Kaplan Cable's new addition
« on: 26 Feb 2009, 09:39 pm »
Kaplan Cable's new addition.....

No, its not a new product, its a new toy needed to build the conditioner/cords-

My very own laser sighted (really!) hole making thingamabob.

Mrs. Occam is not pleased with the new addition. Here is a re-enactment of how she has been treating me -

I don't get it; all I said was that I thought she'd look really 'hot' operating the press. Go figure.....

Oh, what the heck.... as I've got your attention, I might as well announce a new product.
Announcing the new KaplanCables cord terminated with dual duplex outlets!!!

[I'll put a picture here....]

The cord will have its standard plug and sleeving, but rather than an IEC plug, it will have a diecast aluminum chassis holding dual duplex outlets and a forged aluminum outlet plate finished in brushed pewter or bronze.
Sadly, it will not be available finished in bilious green as shown in the picture (sorry about my less than stellar photographic skills). Lengths up to 30' can be provided. Standard outlets will be HBL5262/HBL5362/HBL8300H, my faves. Any outlet can be provided on a custom basis. Prices have yet to be determined. When Mike (tweekgeek) and I have settled on prices, delivery, etc.... it will available directly on the Tweekgeek.com site.

Lastly, I'd like to thank everyone for the kind words here on AC, as well as elsewhere, about my products. Orders have run 3x of what I'd initially expected. I'm incredibly pleased, but frankly stunned. Many, many thanks for everyone's support!!!

Warmest regards,
Paul

Edit for photographic self esteem  :cry:
« Last Edit: 27 Feb 2009, 10:38 pm by Occam »

mjosef

Re: Kaplan Cable's new addition
« Reply #1 on: 26 Feb 2009, 09:48 pm »
Kudos to Mrs. Occam, you deserve such treatment, just for using her kitchen table as a workshop.  :lol:

On the other hand...that a very nice looking press...  :thumb:

kgturner

« Reply #2 on: 26 Feb 2009, 10:45 pm »
awwww, man! i want a drill press. i dream of the day when i can have my own workshop. there will be pegboards, sawdust, and metal shavings everywhere!!!!

kevin t

Audiovista

• Industry Contributor
    • Vista-Audio
« Reply #3 on: 27 Feb 2009, 07:58 pm »
Gotta luv the good tools!  :thumb:

I am "eyeing" a nice CNC 3D router but, besides a good chance of getting the same treatment as Mr. Occam (Paul - great video by the way), I also have no idea how to use such a thing  :scratch:

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #4 on: 27 Feb 2009, 08:25 pm »
Paul,

You make great products, but you really suck as a photographer!!  :o

If I didn't already try and love your products, that picture would not exactly encourage me to try your offerings. 

Get a nice picture taken ASAP to replace the one up above.

George

tvyankee

« Reply #5 on: 27 Feb 2009, 10:06 pm »
just hit auto white before you take the picture and you will be set.

good luck .

rydenfan

« Reply #6 on: 27 Feb 2009, 11:30 pm »
Paul, congrats on the new purchase  :thumb:

Your cables are amazing and it is great that others are going to be experiencing them  :D

Occam

« Reply #7 on: 28 Feb 2009, 02:55 am »
Thanks Guys!

I dunno if I can take any more of this excitement. Today.... well today I ordered -

Wow! Does it get any better than this?

Mariusz

« Reply #8 on: 28 Feb 2009, 04:25 am »
Thanks Guys!

I dunno if I can take any more of this excitement. Today.... well today I ordered -

Wow! Does it get any better than this?
Looks like what I have in my little shop.
I love to crack my nuts with it.
:scratch:  :duh: :lol: :thumb:

Wish you well Paul.
One day I might even try your cables - maybe at one of my Mini-Raves which I plan having on monthly bases. (SOON) :duh:

Best
Mariusz  :thumb:

SET Man

« Reply #9 on: 28 Feb 2009, 05:44 am »
Hey!

Congratulation Paul/Occam, that should make your life easier. :D

As for Mrs. Occam, you could make her feel better about it by using your new drill press to build her a thick aluminum or stainless steel flower box with precision drilled holes for nuts, bolts and drainage holes. :wink:

Take care,
Buddy :thumb:

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #10 on: 23 May 2011, 07:09 pm »
  Recently visited Pauls home and heard the speaker cables in his system. As with Pauls PCs and conditioners the speaker cables are a well thought out design and accomplish their goal. They make nice, music that is.
  THEY SOUND WONDERFULL. No hard, bright, sterile, thin or bleached sound. They are full, dynamic, life sized soundstage, detailed and just darn musical. Bass ? You want bass in spades try them. No Paul is not my cousin just makes a great speaker cable.

Try em you'll like em.

charles

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
« Reply #11 on: 23 May 2011, 07:12 pm »
  Recently visited Pauls home and heard the speaker cables in his system. As with Pauls PCs and conditioners the speaker cables are a well thought out design and accomplish their goal. They make nice, music that is.
  THEY SOUND WONDERFULL. No hard, bright, sterile, thin or bleached sound. They are full, dynamic, life sized soundstage, detailed and just darn musical. Bass ? You want bass in spades try them. No Paul is not my cousin just makes a great speaker cable.

Try em you'll like em.

charles

+1. I own them and they are staying  :thumb:

Anand.