FS - Naim Audio CD5si - Six months old! Mint condition!

Zkidd

Price: $1350

Up for sale is a six month old Naim CD5si, Naim's latest and only CD player. A highly regarded player and winner of numerous awards and praise. Just "Google" this player and see what the professionals have to say about it. I cannot, as a mere mortal, say anything more than they already have other than they are absolutely right about the quality of this player. I have the original box, manual and remote.

As this unit is just about six months old and has been well cared for and rarely played it is in MINT condition.

Shipping will be to the lower 48 states. Shipping will be covered by the buyer. I will split PP fees. Shipping will be via FedEX and a signature will be required upon delivery due to the value of this unit.

Thank you so much for looking. This is the least expensive Naim player listed on the web (at least in the USA) so if you are looking to buy one, look no further than here!

Any questions please contact me. Thank you for looking!

Please check my feedback on US Audio Mart or Audiogon under the monicker "zkidd" where I have perfect ratings / scores . feedback. Thanks!

« Last Edit: 8 Dec 2020, 11:21 pm by Zkidd »