WTB: X-Statik and X-Voce

Shives

• I like French fries
WTB: X-Statik and X-Voce
« on: 10 Jun 2021, 01:56 pm »
So, I hope this is ok...
Yes, I know it’s not the classifieds, I’m sorry. But this is the best place to find them!

I figure I would reach out to the folks in here first! It makes the most sense.

I’m looking to buy a set of X-Statik and X-Voice if possible.

I’m not in a rush... Happy to pay shipping, have a company pickup and so fourth. I’m located in New England area. Yup, depending on price I might have a company pick them up! This is doable for folks. YouShip is a great service!! Just FYI, I paid 250 to bring my GSXR from Cape Coral FL to mass.

I’ve seen them sold used on the market... Sadly I think I missed them.

Yes, I could build them!! But, maybe someone has a set that, needs to be finished... Yet plans changed and want to upgrade or what not... I am happy to give you money for your next build. Lol.

Few other things I’m looking for. A pair of XLS or XSLS or the NX-Studios.

I rather give the good people here, in this room some cash for your products! (Of course Danny! He’s in the room!)  Some of you have the ability to build very easy! I have that ability and skill to build! Sadly, I have zero room or area to do such! Going to try and work on this.

Also at one point Killian... Were you going to dig out the speakers in the GR warehouse (please be safe! Lol) and list them anytime soon? Just curious! I know we talked about it? 

Been a bit distant from here, sorry... Had some tragic family matters. Getting back on the horse so to speak.

« Last Edit: 11 Jun 2021, 01:51 am by Shives »

corndog71

• Some people call me Rob.
Re: WTB: X-Statik and X-Voice
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jun 2021, 07:38 pm »
I have a pair of X-SLS in storage that could use a new home.  I tried to take care of them but the veneer is cracking, one has a scratch on top and I think the other has a ding in the woofer dust cap. (Dang kids!)  Otherwise they have a really nice cherry finish and they still sound great!  They also already have upgraded crossovers and some No Rez in the upper section of the cabinet.  They are original AV123 versions which I picked up back in 2008.  I no longer have shipping boxes for them though so not sure how best to get them to you.  And I'm in Chicago.

I still love my X-Statiks too much to let them go.  And they have veneer issues too!

Shives

• I like French fries
« Reply #2 on: 10 Jun 2021, 08:21 pm »
Ha ha ha you tease!! Lol.

Yea, I would really like a set. I’ve seen them around. One set in OK. But he’s not quiet ready.

Send me some photos of you don’t mind!? Something to consider! Always appreciate your responses. If something pans out, I’m sure a way can be figured out.

Thanks bud

corndog71

• Some people call me Rob.
« Reply #3 on: 10 Jun 2021, 09:27 pm »
Check my gallery under My Speakers.

Shives

• I like French fries
Re: WTB: X-Statik and X-Voce
« Reply #4 on: 18 Jun 2021, 03:23 pm »
Moving on up, to the front side! Of the forums in the sky!

Still on my hunt! Few folks I’ve been talking to, and we’ve been working together! You all know who you are, and I thank you kindly!

It’s actually sort of awesome how some of the folks are around here, ready to help and chat about our passions.

Also got my first Feedback on USAM!!

FS: OPPO BDP-103D
Jun 18, 2021 From steve_austin
positive
I can't recall an online audio transaction with a more conscientious, informative and straightforward seller! Super friendly and timely communications, regular status updates, gorilla-proof packaging of accurately-described Oppo BDP103D, and super quick shipping (with UPS discount he secured passed directly on to me!). Proud to be leaving Dave his first USAM feedback -- he is a HIGHLY recommended seller.

That right there made my morning worth it today!

Thank you all, hunt is still on! Might be a good option at end of summer.. Hoping I find that time!

Just remember, each and everyone one of you are awesome and are valued!

Have a great day!

Shives

• I like French fries
« Reply #5 on: 22 Jun 2021, 09:19 pm »
Thank you! Thank you all!! You know who you are!

I got a nice set of Statiks. And found the center with GR!! Get it while you can! He has some Moho rosa which I think is a mahogany rose darker color maybe? You would have to ask if they have a photo.

So, parts are all gathered up thanks to Hobbs!! Few sheets of no res, and other items.. stay tuned. Ha ha ha. Hobbs huge help!   

Thanks to the members here. It’s awesome chatting with you all, and working together. I wanted the black ones, but this natural is growing on me.  :D

I’m excited and rambling.

Anyways.. so much stuff coming. New posts soon. My next month is booked!

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #6 on: 22 Jun 2021, 11:54 pm »
Always glad to help!  :thumb:

Looking forward to your journey with these beauties!

And I cant wait to get mine finished so I can get back to enjoying them again!

Can't happen fast enough! But I'll begin moving into my new apartment tomorrow, so I'll finally have access to them again and can get that ball rolling. :P

S O O N!

Shives

• I like French fries
« Reply #7 on: 23 Jun 2021, 01:49 pm »
Hobbs, I can’t wait for you to have your hands back on them! You do great work, and be nice to see it finished and you enjoying them!

Fact… I think with all the boxes coming… Going to be some work before I enjoy… Fact.. I’m super excited. Lol.

Appreciate you man! All of ya! Thanks much!

Next posts will be the X-SL builds and Statik/Voce upgrades/build.

Oh… and I got something else to keep me busy. TU-8300R in box, new, half the price (less) then new! Score! My girl is going to be pisssssed! 5 boxes today with the X-SL’s and CS. The TU-8300, two Statiks.. a Voce.. few sheets of no res.. And let’s see what we order today!!! Lol.
Trying for the 10 box-fecta and watch her eyes glaze over!!