0 (0%)
Advise
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

SYMPHONIC LINE RG-11 MK 5 Power Amplifier

TAULISA

SYMPHONIC LINE RG-11 MK 5 Power Amplifier
« on: 15 Oct 2021, 10:40 am »
By upgrading several years ago to Symphonic Line Kraft refurbished mono blocks, handing over my previous Odyssey Audio Stratos mono blocks to my 22-year-old son, now it was time for him as well to go back to the genesis of Odyssey Audio by upgarding to an affordable refurbished Symphonic Line RG-11 MK 5 Power Amplifier.
Bottom Line: My 20-year old Odyssey Audio Stratos mono blocks I bought from Florence Italy way back in 2001 are still running perfectly, despite being useless to upgrade them for shipping costs, Symphonic Line itself is completely another world way beyond any expectation.
Go used or refurbished with Klaus, as a dealer he should help you grab fantastics Symphinc Line gears.
At least here in Italy, Austria and Germany we stand a good chance !
GOOD LUCK !!

hi_watt

Re: SYMPHONIC LINE RG-11 MK 5 Power Amplifier
« Reply #1 on: 19 Oct 2021, 12:48 am »
The Symphonic gear is nice. Definitely heirloom gear, keep Odyssey in the family for life.

TAULISA

« Reply #2 on: 19 Oct 2021, 08:02 am »
Yes, we will indeed and with great respect for what Klaus has been doing  for you audiophiles in North America over the last two decades for making things better and better and really affordable !

hi_watt

« Reply #3 on: 22 Oct 2021, 05:41 am »
 :beer:
The best!

MrBunky

« Reply #4 on: 27 Jan 2022, 02:43 am »
I love the Mu metal cover shielding the transformer. the RG-11 mk 5 is really a sweet amplifier.

topside3

« Reply #5 on: 27 Jan 2022, 10:32 pm »
That design looks familiar  :D