Crossover upgrades for current Spatial owners? Opertunity for the company.

DaveWin88

Hello
I thought I would ask publicly if Spatial would, or are considering offering crossover upgrades for the M series. The reason I'm asking is that Danny from Gr-Research just uploaded a video on over a dozen speakers he has upgraded. This could be a great opportunity for the company to have sales in-between speaker sales. It would truly be a plug and play, and would be so seamless (we would have to break the speakers in for a second time :) I did reach out to the company by phone, but I'm sure they're still getting on their feet and probably have bigger fish to fry.

Thank you
Dave
« Last Edit: 4 Aug 2023, 02:57 pm by DaveWin88 »

kd4ylq

• Esse Quam Videri
Sounds like a good idea to me, if it can produce better sound for a reasonable price.

DaveWin88

A couple of photo's of the crossover from the M6. Iron core on the mid-bass drivers. I would imagine some pretty big gains to be had here.

DaveWin88

On a side note guys. I did reach out to Danny Ritchie quite awhile back, and he was open to look at the speakers. Super nice man btw. So if you live in Texas, it's a no brainier. I still might do this down the road.