Highest Quality & Handcrafted Acoustic Panels - with custom printed finish

RWprom

• Industry Participant
Dear users of AudioCircle. Let me introduce you the new brand and products for room acoustic treatment: RW Acoustics™

All products are results of 3 years of research and cooperation with acoustic experts, audiophiles, other final users and finally designers to make best quality, class-A, good looking acoustic solution - acoustic panels that can be customised to user's taste.
All three series are highly absorptive in middle and high frequency range and fully customisable, allowing digital graphic or photo to be printed on them.

As main absorption material heavy Acoustic Mineral Wool is used and the result is much higher efficiency than typical acoustic foam solutions.

As addition, some series have options such side perforation, mounting with spacers and led backlight.

We, at RW Acoustics, devote our attention to precision and High-End quality only, so all our products are made by hands in Europe with great care.

If you have any questions about our products, please reply or send me private message. I will be glad to help you  :wink: