New Fender Sonoran Acoustic Guitar

Antman27

New Fender Sonoran Acoustic Guitar
« on: 4 Sep 2007, 06:59 pm »
Wow I took a walk to Sam Ash and Manny's Music today at lunchtime and played the new Fender Sonoran Acoustic Guitar. This guitar caught my eye right away because it has a Stat Headstock and looked a bit strange on a acoustic. First Strum and man I was in love GREAT Tone deep bright great resonance !!
Its only $300 Ish . The salesman was telling me it was in #3 in the top 10 for guitars in the $300 pricerange.
Looks wise it looks like any other fender cutaway acoustic and if I was looking for a guitar on looks I would skip right over it and go to a Washburn or something else in the pricerange but dam it played like a $1000 Takamine . I am afraid to try any Martins or Taylor's in the $2000 to $5000 range
But for $300 I think I may pick one up - Unless I find something with nicer looking with = sound
Oh yea its a acoustic/electric  :thumb: :thumb:

drphoto

Re: New Fender Sonoran Acoustic Guitar
« Reply #1 on: 5 Sep 2007, 04:18 am »
I have a friend who's one of the best guitar player I've ever heard and he plays relatively cheap stuff....Samiks, etc.

If you like it, then go for it.....sort of like "Harry Potter"....the wand (or guitar) will find it's own master.

Antman27

« Reply #2 on: 5 Sep 2007, 04:47 pm »
Musicans Friend has it for $299 Free shipping Free Gig Bag and EASY $15 a month payment .

Brad

« Reply #3 on: 5 Sep 2007, 08:00 pm »
Thanks for the tip on this one.

My stepdaughter somewhat accidentally broke my wife's acoustic guitar a couple of weeks ago. :icon_twisted: :evil: :oops:
This will make a nice birthday present.

Antman27

« Reply #4 on: 5 Sep 2007, 08:12 pm »