Decided to sell my two leamp 2's

smfins

Decided to sell my two leamp 2's
« on: 28 Mar 2012, 04:45 am »
I posted a pic of them in my home theater setup on the topic 'I just bought two Norh amps.  I actually love their sound! my wife keeps complaining because they need to be turned off manually because they dont have a remote turnon. it's not a big deal to me. i just walk up and switch them on to stsrt, and turn them off when done.Anyway. what does everyone think is a reasonable starting price on ebay? or if anyone on here is intereseted. i do have a paypal account. i was thinking about starting them at $250 for the pair.???I would like to get atleast $400 when it's all said and done minimum. the only pair that i have been able to find that sold on there was a good while back and they brought $550.Any suggestions? thanks !

KKM

Re: Decided to sell my two leamp 2's
« Reply #1 on: 28 Mar 2012, 05:13 am »
I bought mines new from nOrh when they were introductory price of $540 for the pair. PM me if you want to know what I sold them for a couple of years ago.

smfins

Re: Decided to sell my two leamp 2's
« Reply #2 on: 29 May 2012, 03:53 am »
I actully decided to keep my Leamp 2's. So far so good! They are now running a pair of Paradigm Monitor 11 v.3 as part of my home theater. Very pleased with them so far!