New Products?

bacobits1

Re: New Products?
« Reply #20 on: 2 Feb 2024, 05:01 pm »
If you were thinking getting into Vinyl you couldn't go wrong getting the MKII Phono 2. Excellent!
I'll have more comments later. I just sent my amp in for the "Dark" upgrades. I will be out of commission for a few weeks till i get it back.

Audiovista

« Reply #21 on: 4 Feb 2024, 12:26 pm »
 :notworthy:

Audiovista

« Reply #22 on: 4 Feb 2024, 12:31 pm »
Looking forward to seeing what else will be released by Vista in the coming months.
Another amp has been alluded to.
Is there any info you can share with us? or is there a place you intend to announce the new offerings?
thanks
JS

Thank you!

Here is a little teaser for the amp to be released hopefully next week, the first production batch is starting final test and burn-in. Audiocircle seems like a perfect place for first announcements  :D

Audiovista

« Reply #23 on: 13 Feb 2024, 01:33 pm »

jandrews

« Reply #24 on: 13 Feb 2024, 02:04 pm »
Congratulations Boris!
Looking forward to hearing this
Is the topology still based on a TI chip? And it’s 30 watts regardless of speaker impedance like the Spark?

Audiovista

« Reply #25 on: 13 Feb 2024, 04:11 pm »
Congratulations Boris!
Looking forward to hearing this
Is the topology still based on a TI chip? And it’s 30 watts regardless of speaker impedance like the Spark?

Thank you!

The topology is Class AB, based on a TI chip. The chip is not the one used in Spark, but it still belongs to the Overture series, originally designed by Burr Brown. With a 4 ohm load there is little more power (4-5W); however, we keep the specs uniform as the additional power does not make a huge difference, dB-wise.