Any Harp players (harmonica)? New harmonica invention...

jackman

...I've been following the development of Harrison Harmonica for a while and they are about to introduce their first harmonica available to the public.  The owner of the company, Brad Harrison, is a world renound harmonica modder (pro harp players require modificiations and often play custom harps).  The B-Radical harmonica will be the only harmonica made in the USA and incorporates all of the mods Brad builds into his custom harps.  It also is the only harp with replaceable individual reeds. 

Not cheap but the price is in line with other high end harps designed for pro players.  I've got a cheap Oscar Peterson and I am not a good harp player by any standard.  This new harp is supposed to be easy to play and bend out of the box and it looks really cool.  Brad has made harps for all of the big players and some famous people like Bono and Bruce Willis (who is a better player than I expected).  Here is a video of some guys playing the B-rad along with some info on the website.   They are located in Rockford IL, and I hope to see their facility this summer.  This company builds everything from scratch, they aren't just slapping together cheap parts from China or somewhere else and saying it's "assembled" here.  These are made in the USA, and the most technologically advanced harmonica you can get.

http://www.harrisonharmonicas.com/B-radical.php