Congrats to CAS on a great RMAF!

brj

Congrats to CAS on a great RMAF!
« on: 13 Oct 2008, 08:52 pm »
I wanted to say thanks to the Colorado Audio Society for putting on a great RMAF!

I ran across Teri, Jody and Pete at the show, and saw hordes of other volunteers working to keep everything flowing smoothly behind the scenes.  Hopefully they are all taking a very deserved rest, as I can't begin to imagine the logistics involved in putting on a show this large, spread out across two hotels, or - worse yet - not having the chance to relax and visit many of the rooms!

Congrats to all - it was a great show, and your work is very much appreciated!

P.S. Did anyone ever hear a final tally for the number of exhibitors and attendees?

P.P.S.  Ok, Lonewolf, you can start counting down to next year now! :D
« Last Edit: 14 Oct 2008, 01:50 am by brj »

mgalusha

Re: Congrats to CAS on a great RMAF!
« Reply #1 on: 13 Oct 2008, 11:34 pm »
I agree, the CAS works very hard to make RMAF happen and I believe Teri, Jody and Marjorie lead the pack of hard workers. It is VERY much appreciated.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #2 on: 14 Oct 2008, 12:37 am »
Once again, they did a very good job......

Its a lot of work keep things running smoothly. It shows....it was a  very enjoyable show.

I happened to be standing outside on Sunday (at the Marriott)around 3:30PM....and who do I run into....PeteG. I kept wondering where Pete was...turns out he was helping at the Hyatt....and he never got to hear any of the rooms.

I'm looking forward to the 2009 show....Oct. 2-4. Less than 12 months to go... :hyper:

Jody....thanks again for the t-shirt.... :thumb:

Chris

mcullinan

« Reply #3 on: 14 Oct 2008, 12:44 am »
Id like to make a suggestion into the suggestion box. Next year have a RMAF staff photographer to cover the event for all the folks who missed Disneyworld for your ears!
Its a great way to advertise RMAF for the years to come... PR for the po masses.

We have a guy on the east coast named Levi.. hes good and would fit the bill.
Mike

PeteG

« Reply #4 on: 14 Oct 2008, 12:48 am »
Once again, they did a very good job......

Its a lot of work keep things running smoothly. It shows....it was a  very enjoyable show.

I happened to be standing outside on Sunday (at the Marriott)around 3:30PM....and who do I run into....PeteG. I kept wondering where Pete was...turns out he was helping at the Hyatt....and he never got to hear any of the rooms.

I'm looking forward to the 2009 show....Oct. 2-4. Less than 12 months to go... :hyper:

Jody....thanks again for the t-shirt.... :thumb:

Chris

Chris
I was able to get some listening done, a little Friday and Saturday wish it was more I missed a lot of rooms.

JCarney

« Reply #5 on: 14 Oct 2008, 01:33 am »
My pleasure Chris. Glad ya had a good time, and very good seeing you again. Look forward to seein ya next year. Maybe we can actually go see a few roome together.

Jody

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #6 on: 15 Oct 2008, 04:47 am »
From Stereophile......Attendance Report....