"Happy Thanksgiving"

bunky

"Happy Thanksgiving"
« on: 23 Nov 2006, 02:15 pm »
To all of my friends Here @ the Mid Atlantic Audio Circle, i have been busy Playing with some new Gear including a new Odyssey Candela tube linestage Preamplifier :thumb: and a Audio Aero Prima 24/196 Mk2 tube CD player :thumb: i have alot to be thankful for this year.i have raised my Daughter Courtney by myself since July 5 1998 and earlier this year my wife showed up out of the blue and served me with divorce papers asking for custody of and child support for our 11 year old daughter Courtney. we went to Circuit Court in Annapolis Md on Oct 20 of this year and i was awarded full Physical custody and child support from my now ex wife by the Honorable Judge.  :thumb: Life is Good! thanks....WCW III

Dave G

Re: "Happy Thanksgiving"
« Reply #1 on: 23 Nov 2006, 02:49 pm »
Happy Thanksgiving to Bunky and the rest of the MAAC! 

Bunky, we met at Woodsyi's last November at the first MAAC meet.  Good for you for doing the right thing by your daughter.  I'm glad to see that the legal system backed you up.  I hope you have a wonderful day with your family (and your very nice system!)

Dave

HChi

« Reply #2 on: 23 Nov 2006, 04:04 pm »
This special season always reminds me to appreciate more about things we take for granted, the family.  May you all spend quality time with your loved ones to eat good food and enjoy each other's company.  After all the good eats and bondings, then it is to make a cup of coffee or tea, sit down, and listen to a few favorite CD's/Vinyl's that would calm, relax, and smooth the busy soul.  :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all MAAC members and may we cherish all that has been given for us to enjoy!!  :thumb:

Howard

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #3 on: 23 Nov 2006, 06:16 pm »
Good for you Bunky.  Happy thanksgiving.  How sad is it that I am in the basement cranking some tunes and logged on AC while I wear a remote beeper that will tell me when my roast reaches 140?   :lol: :lol:  Enjoy this day everyone and don't forget to give some for the less fortunate.  I met a homeless person last night at my church.  He will be housed and treated to a thanksgiving dinner and a special collection plate was passed for him but I still feel bad for him.