Happy Birthday!

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
Happy Birthday!
« on: 16 Mar 2006, 02:17 pm »
Stan the man SWG 255 celebrates his birthday today.  Hope your ears stay golden for many more years.  Happy birthday!  I will drink a beer in your honor this evening.  :lol:

Gordy

Happy Birthday!
« Reply #1 on: 16 Mar 2006, 03:09 pm »
:birthday:  Enjoy the day Stan!!!  We missed you last weekend...

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Happy Birthday!
« Reply #2 on: 16 Mar 2006, 03:12 pm »
Happy Birthday Stan. I'll tell ya what, I'm going to have a few beers for you tonight.

SWG255

Thank you, thank you very much
« Reply #3 on: 18 Mar 2006, 05:58 pm »
I had a good day Thursday, my birthday, and a better one yesterday. I went to the Barns at Wolftrap last night and caught Roomful of Blues,  believe me, I didn't have the blues when I left. They are still a cookin' band, and there hardly could be a better antidote to the blues than their music. Oh, I had some beers too, even though they were $6 a bottle!

Again, thanks for the birthday greetings. Now, since it's too cold to go outside, where's that C-J remote, this Kate Bush disc needs to be turned up a bit...

Dave G

Happy Birthday!
« Reply #4 on: 19 Mar 2006, 12:05 am »
A belated Happy Birthday, Stan!  Sounds like a nice evening out at the Barns at Wolftrap.  That's one of my favorite music places (not that I get out all that much!)

Dave

wje

Re: Thank you, thank you very much
« Reply #5 on: 20 Mar 2006, 01:20 am »
Quote from: SWG255
Now, since it's too cold to go outside, where's that C-J remote, this Kate Bush disc needs to be turned up a bit...

Happy belated birthday, Stan.  Actually, Saturday was an "OK" day as far as temperature goes.  I had some contractors over and we finished painting the outside trim on my house.