Ref 9 discontinued?

JayDoubleU

Ref 9 discontinued?
« on: 17 Nov 2013, 01:21 am »
Just saw on the nuforce website that only Ref 18 remains under 'mono amps'. Does this mean that Ref 9 has been discontinued? What about the plans for Ref 10 and possible upgrades of existing Ref 9's?

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
Re: Ref 9 discontinued?
« Reply #1 on: 17 Nov 2013, 02:51 am »
The half size Ref series have been discontinued but will be supported for future upgrade because we continue to use the same amp module size in the full size Ref series.
We won't rule out a redesigned half size series in the future.

yoby

« Reply #2 on: 9 Dec 2013, 08:36 pm »
I have a pair of 9SE V3 amps. What is the value of the Dale resistor that sits across the binding posts? Thanks, Jeff L.

gammajo

« Reply #3 on: 10 Dec 2013, 01:13 am »
Jason
I called Nuforce today and was told that the Ref 18 is also being discontinued. Is this true? and does this mean your company is getting out of the high end business?

nuforce-casey

• Industry Participant
« Reply #4 on: 10 Dec 2013, 11:00 pm »
I have a pair of 9SE V3 amps. What is the value of the Dale resistor that sits across the binding posts? Thanks, Jeff L.
If you have a single resistor across the binding post, we recommend you send them in for a V3.01 mod, which replace it with a new RLC network, and it will lower the THD and improve sound.

John Casler

« Reply #5 on: 11 Dec 2013, 02:35 am »
Jason
I called Nuforce today and was told that the Ref 18 is also being discontinued. Is this true? and does this mean your company is getting out of the high end business?

Hi Gammajo, (sent you a PM too)

First off, NuFORCE has not left nor are we leaving the HIGH END.

What's more, you will see some more emphasis on new High End products and models in 2014.

This is a very exciting time, and we will discuss what is coming as soon as possible.

Secondly, always feel free to contact me directly if you have questions on NuFORCE High End Products, past, present, and future.

worldcat

« Reply #6 on: 11 Dec 2013, 01:11 pm »
I was wondering last night the same thing if they where done!