The best woman in the world to marry is...

geowak

The best woman in the world to marry is...
« on: 23 Feb 2013, 01:54 pm »
My wife has had a career change and decided to become a massage therapist. So I am discovering through massage how wonderful it feels. WOW. There are many more therapeutic benefits to massage therapy than I knew. What about your spouse?
Lets keep it clean for our good moderator and friends, yes?

mcgsxr

Re: The best woman in the world to marry is...
« Reply #1 on: 23 Feb 2013, 02:06 pm »
My wife works in the insurance industry.  We get a pretty good deal on car and house insurance as you can imagine.

But my back doesn't feel any better!

decal

« Reply #2 on: 23 Feb 2013, 02:09 pm »
Mine is semi-retired. What does that mean you ask? Well, I have a definition but it's entirely different from hers !!!!!!

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #3 on: 23 Feb 2013, 02:36 pm »
High earner.  Great looking.  Travels a lot for work.

That's what I have and it means plenty of nights of uninterrupted listening to music.  And I get the TV remote!  Now if I can just find someone to bring me a beer............... :thumb:

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #4 on: 23 Feb 2013, 02:37 pm »
My wife has had a career change and decided to become a massage therapist. So I am discovering through massage how wonderful it feels. WOW. There are many more therapeutic benefits to massage therapy than I knew. What about your spouse?

OK, what's your address?    :lol:

geowak

« Reply #5 on: 23 Feb 2013, 03:59 pm »
OK, what's your address?    :lol:
Ha Ha :lol: Let's just say, drinking some Guiness, getting a back massage and listening to Miles Davis makes me think "Life is good" My wife is a wonderful addition to my stereo system. :lol: She is exquisite!

According to my wife I must make the following change to the post above. TAKE OUT My wife is a wonderful addition to my stereo system. INSERT My wife is a wonderful blessing in my life and the stereo is OK.  :duh: :scratch: :lol:
« Last Edit: 23 Feb 2013, 08:39 pm by geowak »

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #6 on: 23 Feb 2013, 04:42 pm »
Do you make that determination of value by DBT?   :icon_twisted:

cheap-Jack

« Reply #7 on: 23 Feb 2013, 05:00 pm »
Hi.

The best woman to marry is she who cares his man & cooks him healthy food. Man is for career & woman to for the family, IMo.

c-J

rodge827

« Reply #8 on: 23 Feb 2013, 06:26 pm »
Mine is a Dental Office Manager so we get free dental and pretty good health insurance out of it.
Since my daughter and granddaughter moved out my "buffer" is gone and I don't listen to music as often as I would like.
But on the other hand, she loves to cook and is keeping me well (OK a little over) fed these days.  :green:

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #9 on: 23 Feb 2013, 08:25 pm »
I'm a very lucky man.  My wife is an excellent cook who enjoys cooking, not just does it when she feels like she has too.  She let's me do my thing, doesn't demand my time.  She tolerates speaker parts around the house when I'm in the middle of a build, and very rarely gives me grief about it.  She doesn't like shopping, but when she does go is just looking for good deals ... and then doesn't bust my chops when I spend big bucks on a stereo something or a rifle.  I could go on, and on. 

After suffering through my first wife I suppose I earned it  :lol:

rodge827

« Reply #10 on: 23 Feb 2013, 08:27 pm »

+1   :green:

jermmd

« Reply #11 on: 23 Feb 2013, 09:01 pm »
Jerry Hall, Mick Jagger's ex-wife, said she had this advice on keeping a man like Mick: “My mother said it was simple to keep a man; you must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom.”

SteveFord

• Volunteer
  • The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.
« Reply #12 on: 23 Feb 2013, 09:06 pm »
Number 2 is batting 33% - I'd better go on a diet and see where Jerry Hall got off to.

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #13 on: 24 Feb 2013, 12:19 am »
Hi.
The best woman to marry is she who cares his man & cooks him healthy food. Man is for career & woman to for the family, IMo.

c-J

Uh, you single by chance? :scratch:

screener

« Reply #14 on: 24 Feb 2013, 01:56 pm »

Is one who keeps the beast :x :evil: :nono: :duh: :scratch: :x :? at rest.  :D

catastrofe

• "That's what credit cards are for. . ."
« Reply #15 on: 24 Feb 2013, 02:43 pm »
I'm a very lucky man.  My wife is an excellent cook who enjoys cooking, not just does it when she feels like she has too.  She let's me do my thing, doesn't demand my time.  She tolerates speaker parts around the house when I'm in the middle of a build, and very rarely gives me grief about it.  She doesn't like shopping, but when she does go is just looking for good deals ... and then doesn't bust my chops when I spend big bucks on a stereo something or a rifle.  I could go on, and on. 

Now I know where my wife spends the other half of her time. . .apparently at Ryan's place!

SteveFord

• Volunteer
  • The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.
« Reply #16 on: 24 Feb 2013, 02:47 pm »
...the one that you're married to.
Who else would put up with you?

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #17 on: 24 Feb 2013, 03:09 pm »

Case closed!   :lol:

geowak

« Reply #18 on: 24 Feb 2013, 05:01 pm »
AMEN! Good point! Oh wait that's me.... :?

cheap-Jack

« Reply #19 on: 24 Feb 2013, 05:19 pm »
Hi.
Uh, you single by chance? :scratch:

I wish I were (just joking).

Still happily married with 2 sons all grown up now.

One thing she never shares with me is - my HiFi. When I put on my HiFi, she walks away. Yet she insisted our elder son to complete his classical piano grade-10 graduation (with first class honour) from our city's Royal Conservatory of Music. Strange eh?

That's why I have had my audio den down my house basement with closed door since day one we moved to this house decades back. So home sweet home upstairs & music sweet music down in the basement.

c-J