Our ad / family pics of awards

klaus@odyssey

Our ad / family pics of awards
« on: 20 Jan 2016, 12:44 am »
Here is the ad that I did run last month, and which I'll run in the future as well...our new 2015 Product of the Year award logo is missing in the family pic though.....

add to this the 2015 logo...

djbnh

Re: Our ad / family pics of awards
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jan 2016, 12:56 am »
Truth in advertising, for sure.  :thumb:

Folsom

« Reply #2 on: 20 Jan 2016, 12:58 am »
What about for the next one;

"Let me know when you hear something better"

"And your wife will let you buy it"
« Last Edit: 20 Jan 2016, 06:27 pm by Folsom »

AlTran

« Reply #3 on: 20 Jan 2016, 06:20 pm »
Can we include the Liquids in the ad? For now, my Stratos Kismets is exactly 10 days new in my system and it is already sounding like it is fully broken in. Most importantly it has that Synergy you have been saying all along. Synergy Synergy Synergy... with all the tweaking I've done to my system, I welcome all competitions from ANY price range products.

TAULISA

« Reply #4 on: 21 Jan 2016, 03:33 pm »
I'm confident there will be an Odyssey Audio gear better than my Symphonic Line 250 Kraft mono blocks someday !

AlTran

« Reply #5 on: 21 Jan 2016, 11:00 pm »
TAULISA, KRAFT 250 is great but I've never audition them so I don't know how great they are. Besides they are way over my budget allowed. for the price on Odyssey gears I have no complaint. Odyssey gears sound way better than their cost. Klaus priced them very reasonable & affordable. If you are in the southern cal areas, I would love to compare them side by side.

TAULISA

« Reply #6 on: 22 Jan 2016, 08:35 am »
Got hold of these used 8-year old Symphonic Line 250 mono blocks from Riesburg Germany in 2013 at a very affordable price and kept in perfect cosmetic conditions like most of them throughout the European Community !
No doubt ! Klaus has been doing a huge huge job with his Odyssey Audio gears ever since I purchased my Odyssey Audio Stratos mono blocks way back in 2001 !

Bottom line: you guys in North America are not quite familiar with Symphonic Line meaning when it comes to comparing here in Italy, Germany and Holland Odyssey Audio with Symphonic Line gears it's like comparing Volgswagen with Audi cars.
Same genesis and same high quality products but two different world soundstage !

Again, it's a real pity that there's no talking about Symphonic Line gears within Audio Circle forum despite Odyssey Audio web site being a dealer; considering that nothing has been done so far in terms of pricing conditions to make them more affordable and let people audition them joyfully by Klaus.

Eduardo AAVM