Updating registration info

Musicoal

Updating registration info
« on: 6 Mar 2019, 05:03 pm »
I joined some time ago, returned to search a topic with difficulty signing in. Requested to update password but the link to change does not appear in my email....possibly registered to an old email address. I do not see any way to update my email address plus password.

adminRH

• Admin
Re: Updating registration info
« Reply #1 on: 6 Mar 2019, 05:53 pm »
Welcome to AC.

You are logging in OK, because you created this topic. You don't need to change your password.

Some privileges are restricted for all new users until they reach 3 posts, then Search, PM and Trading Post will become available to you.

Your account is registered with the bellatlantic email address.

See if your problem goes away after you reach 3 posts. Then if you still want to change your password or your email address and have difficulty succeeding, then please start a new topic in the Request for Help circle.  Thanks

coalusa

Email change update
« Reply #2 on: 7 Mar 2019, 01:23 pm »
I do not see a profile menu that allows me to update my email address. Original one is no longer active.

adminRH

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: 7 Mar 2019, 02:54 pm »
Musicoal,
I merged your new thread from the AVA circle to this thread.

I changed the email address of your original account "Musicoal" to the new email address that you used to create your new (second) account "coalusa."  Duplicate accounts are not allowed.  Please use the account Musicoal. coalusa will be disabled.

Now that Musicoal has the correct email address, you can change the password or email address using the automated system.

Reply in this thread with any additional questions or issues. 

If you can't login for some reason, make a post in the circle called "Login Help"
Thanks
Rich

Musicoal

« Reply #4 on: 7 Mar 2019, 08:44 pm »
Rich,

Thanks for straightening this out. Think seem to be working fine.