Invitation to the California Audio Show 2017 in Oakland California July 28-30

Albert Von Schweikert

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
Hello Fellow Audiophiles,

I would like to invite you to the California Audio Show at the Hilton Oakland International Airport on #1 Hegenberger Rd, Oakland, California.  The Show will take place at the end of this month, from July 29 to July 30 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday).

VAC and Von Schweikert will demonstrate the Million Dollar System in the California Room in Building IV.  We will be using our Digital source by Aurender and Lampizator, our J-Corder open reel recorder, and our Kronos turntable with Black Beauty arm and ZYX moving coil cartridge.  All electronics will be provided by VAC and will be their top-of-the-line Statement units, from their Phono Stage, Preamp Line Stage, to their Statement iQ 450 mono block power amplifiers.  All cables will be supplied by MasterBuilt and most of the cables will be the ULTRA formulation.  We will be using Artensania racks and ASC tube traps to set a good foundation for the system.

Please stop by our room if you attend.  Kevin Hayes and I will be giving a lecture on Saturday in the Seminar area, it will be a discussion of High Performance Audio Design.  On Sunday I will be on a round table discussion of speakers with four other top designers.

As Always, Happy Listening!
Albert Von Schweikert

ceedee

• Industry Participant
    • Musical Reality
Nice setup Albert,

wished I could be there too.
Hope your lecture can be taped on video.

All the best from Holland,

Cor

Mountainjoe

• President & CEO Eigen Audio Dealer
    • Eigen Audio
Looking forward to seeing you at the show Albert!

Cheers, Joe

douglesc

Hello Fellow Audiophiles,

I would like to invite you to the California Audio Show at the Hilton Oakland International Airport on #1 Hegenberger Rd, Oakland, California.  The Show will take place at the end of this month, from July 29 to July 30 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday).

VAC and Von Schweikert will demonstrate the Million Dollar System in the California Room in Building IV.  We will be using our Digital source by Aurender and Lampizator, our J-Corder open reel recorder, and our Kronos turntable with Black Beauty arm and ZYX moving coil cartridge.  All electronics will be provided by VAC and will be their top-of-the-line Statement units, from their Phono Stage, Preamp Line Stage, to their Statement iQ 450 mono block power amplifiers.  All cables will be supplied by MasterBuilt and most of the cables will be the ULTRA formulation.  We will be using Artensania racks and ASC tube traps to set a good foundation for the system.

Please stop by our room if you attend.  Kevin Hayes and I will be giving a lecture on Saturday in the Seminar area, it will be a discussion of High Performance Audio Design.  On Sunday I will be on a round table discussion of speakers with four other top designers.

As Always, Happy Listening!
Albert Von Schweikert

Can you tell us who the other top designers are??

Albert Von Schweikert

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
I do not have that information, but it should be posted on the California Audio Show website by now.

A_shah

will attend on Saturday looking forward to listening to this system !