Hope To See You At CES

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
Hope To See You At CES
« on: 5 Jan 2012, 04:19 am »
Friends,

I know it's been a while.  Sorry about that  :roll:  As most of you probably know, my duties with NuForce consume almost all of my time these days.  Oh well... hey, a guy has to go with what offers the most potential in the long run.  I take a lot of pride in designing great loudspeakers, but that doesn't offer the same kind of retirement plan that being in on the ground floor of a multi-$M company does.

Besides, there's a lot of pride being associated with a company that brings true hgih-end sound to not only audiophiles, but more and more to the general public as well.  From all of the contacts I make each day, it looks to me like we're helping to bring about a new renaissance in audio.  If things keep going like they seem to be, maybe the days of audiophiles being a strange eccentric group of guys will fade away and we'll begin to see good audio abounding like it use to back in the 70's and before.

Oh... and free bennies like going to CES every year adds to the fun too. :D  Hope to see some of you there!  Stop by the NuForce room in the Venetian if you get the chance.  We have a few new toys we'll be demonstrating there that I suspect you'll be interested in.  I'll be working the room with Casey from NuForce and Ansi from Amphion, so we look forward to seeing you if you can make it.  NuForce will also have a booth in the main convention center this year too and my son Jason will be working it along with Anna and other good folks from NuForce.  So... stop on by and say "hi" if you get the chance :thumb:

Take care,
-Bob

PS.  Don't worry... Aether Audio isn't going away.  Just a little "reformation" in the next year is all.  Check out my following post for more info.