Anyone in CT that would demo HT2 TL, or HT3?

Chriscorv58

Anyone in CT that would demo HT2 TL, or HT3?
« on: 19 Aug 2014, 05:24 am »
I have been reading countless reviews on Salk's product line and narrowed it down to HT2 TL's or HT3's. I'm just having trouble talking my self in to buying speakers that I have never had a chance to audition. I was wondering if there are any Salk owners in the CT area that would give me a chance to hear these in person. Thanks, Chris

Ace Deprave

Re: Anyone in CT that would demo HT2 TL, or HT3?
« Reply #1 on: 19 Aug 2014, 12:22 pm »
Have you checked the Owner's Audition thread at the top of the page? If you don't have luck there, shoot Jim Salk an email. He is very helpful with trying to find someone to let you listen.

Saturn94

« Reply #2 on: 19 Aug 2014, 07:09 pm »
Have you checked the Owner's Audition thread at the top of the page? If you don't have luck there, shoot Jim Salk an email. He is very helpful with trying to find someone to let you listen.

+1

IMO, there is no substitute for hearing speakers in person.  Speaker preference is so personal that it's impossible to tell if you will like them based on other's opinions.

sfox7076

« Reply #3 on: 19 Aug 2014, 07:39 pm »
I have the more recent RAAL HT2-TLs in Brooklyn, NY if you want to take the train.  Will be selling them in a month or less.  That' when the Exotica's arrive.  Cue maniacal laughing...

Chriscorv58

« Reply #4 on: 19 Aug 2014, 08:30 pm »
I have the more recent RAAL HT2-TLs in Brooklyn, NY if you want to take the train.  Will be selling them in a month or less.  That' when the Exotica's arrive.  Cue maniacal laughing...

I might take you up on that offer, Thank you!

sfox7076

« Reply #5 on: 20 Aug 2014, 02:18 am »
You are welcome to.  I lived in West Hartford in law school.  I know CT well.