SOLD: AV123 X-Omni Speakers, $200 + Shipping

spyder8738

SOLD: AV123 X-Omni Speakers, $200 + Shipping
« on: 16 Jul 2014, 01:06 am »
Hello! You're looking at a pair of nearly flawless X-Omnis. I purchased these speakers directly from Danny Richie a few years ago during one of his sell-offs, and are getting increasingly hard to find. I paid $275, as they didn't come with bases or grilles (see here: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=99297.0) Here's the kicker... in the few years I've owned these speakers, I've NEVER USED THEM. I had grand plans to use them as part of a family room setup, but the $ has gone elsewhere (see: classic cars). The speakers have sat in my family room looking pretty, but they've never been connected to an amp; not a single note played. I would love for these to go to a new home where they will actually be broken in and played.

Condition-wise, the speakers are nearly flawless. The Mascarey Rosa Satin veneer has a factory blemish along the side of one of the speakers (pictured), but it's not really even visible unless you're 1' away and looking for it. Despite not having any grilles, the tweeters and top drivers are in excellent condition. Nothing has ever been spilled on them or run into them. Connectors are also excellent, with zero oxidation or weirdness.

Speakers will ship in their original foam and original boxes. They arrived extremely well protected, and will ship to you in the same condition. Buyer is responsible for actual shipping cost, which should be around $50, slightly above if you're across the country. For sale locally, but will ship to the rest of the contiguous US.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!

« Last Edit: 17 Jul 2014, 03:18 am by spyder8738 »

pwag

Re: FS: AV123 X-Omni Speakers, $200 + Shipping
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jul 2014, 01:42 am »
PM sent

jackman

« Reply #2 on: 16 Jul 2014, 11:32 am »
Where you located?

spyder8738

« Reply #3 on: 16 Jul 2014, 10:38 pm »
Lacey, WA 98516. Just North of Olympia, South of Tacoma. Just so you know, I have two inquiries into the speakers already. Getting shipping quotes today. Thanks for your interest.

starkiller

Re: SOLD: AV123 X-Omni Speakers, $200 + Shipping
« Reply #4 on: 20 Jul 2014, 12:17 am »
Dang!  I am in Dupont but already have more pairs of speakers then I can handle...but....ya open for trades for some gear?  Have some lower powered Yamaha amps, Citation III tube tuner and Pioneer F-91 tuner, some AU7 and AX7 tubes also.... :green:

spyder8738

Re: SOLD: AV123 X-Omni Speakers, $200 + Shipping
« Reply #5 on: 20 Jul 2014, 09:15 pm »
Thank you for your interest, but please see topic subject. Speakers are sold. Good luck with your trades!