vincent audio vs. shengya

analogdude

vincent audio vs. shengya
« on: 20 Aug 2012, 02:29 pm »
I am a newbie so I'm still learning how to navigate the site and so I figured I would start posting about subjects that are of immediate interest to me.  Do any of you have experience with direct comparisons between the Vincent sv236 and the Shengya 10cs integrated amps?  They look identical except for front plate cosmetics but the Shengya can be found for about half the price.  Any input would be appreciated!

doug s.

• makin' music
Re: vincent audio vs. shengya
« Reply #1 on: 3 Sep 2012, 02:32 am »
I am a newbie so I'm still learning how to navigate the site and so I figured I would start posting about subjects that are of immediate interest to me.  Do any of you have experience with direct comparisons between the Vincent sv236 and the Shengya 10cs integrated amps?  They look identical except for front plate cosmetics but the Shengya can be found for about half the price.  Any input would be appreciated!

welcome to a/c!   :thumb:

it's the same amp; shengya is the oem for vincent.  from what i can tell, the shengya 10cs has now been superseded by the a17cs.  it can be sourced direct from china, tho some vendors do not indicate the woltage - you would be best to confirm 120v prior to placing an order...

doug s.