GTG - Nov. 12th - Princeton NJ - Start Time - 1PM

shadowlight

Re: GTG - Nov. 12th - Princeton NJ - Start Time - 1PM
« Reply #40 on: 13 Nov 2016, 09:12 pm »
Would like to thank Clayton, Lukasz and Merrill along with Fred and Rob for bring / loaning equipment for the event for the 3 rooms that were running day long.

If you have any pictures please post them.  I never got around to taking any pictures  :duh.

I really enjoyed listening to the Spatial with Thor mono blocks and Lampizator Atlantic DAC with volume control at the end of the day for few minutes.  The Spatial's filled up the family room complete which is open to kitchen area.

Should have made a better effort to listen to the Zu's being driven by 211 mono blocks but from some of the comments I over heard from few of the attendees was they sound good after few adjustment with speaker placement.

shadowlight

« Reply #41 on: 13 Nov 2016, 10:06 pm »
Pictures taken by Robert L. Feneran who granted me permission to share.

shadowlight

« Reply #42 on: 13 Nov 2016, 10:09 pm »
Comment by my daughters related to Spatial after I set them up.  Can we buy them, they sound good  :thumb:.  Trying to get the young ones started early.

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #43 on: 13 Nov 2016, 10:17 pm »
Comment by my daughters related to Spatial after I set them up.  Can we buy them, they sound good  :thumb: .  Trying to get the young ones started early.
Smart girl!   :thumb:

shadowlight

« Reply #44 on: 14 Nov 2016, 07:46 pm »
Additional pictures posted by Lukasz on the Lampizator Facebook Page.

Gopher

« Reply #45 on: 14 Nov 2016, 08:13 pm »
I had hoped to beat him back to this post,  but Deepak is too on top of things.  :)

A big thank you for hosting this event!  It was a great time, good sound, good people, good food, good vibe...  It was a very enjoyable day for all.

shadowlight

« Reply #46 on: 14 Nov 2016, 08:20 pm »
I had hoped to beat him back to this post,  but Deepak is too on top of things.  :)

A big thank you for hosting this event!  It was a great time, good sound, good people, good food, good vibe...  It was a very enjoyable day for all.

I can delete my post and you can post :-).