Ultra High End 2-Channel Audio Only

MKOM

• My Kind of Music by J & D Design
Ultra High End 2-Channel Audio Only
« on: 7 Nov 2008, 09:37 pm »
Is there anybody out there.....

I wanted to obtain some feedback from avid music lovers within the Greater Toronto Area that are in possession of some "State of the Art", "Money no Object" systems.

A listing of your system components would be a great start.  This includes your Audio Requirements, Goals, Issues & Challenges and of course the benefits that you have had along the way.

This thread is not intended for the beginner asking for advise or the Home Theater buff but is designed to share some information from people with vast amount of experience with High-End, 2-channel Audio Components.

People with inflated egos need not apply.  I would like it to be strictly focused on AUDIO only and not politics or trying to solve our Global Economic problems.  In addition, this would NOT be a thread intended to criticize or put down cost effective components. 

Example:  Comparing a Bugatti Veyron or a Maserati Grand Turismo to a Toyota or a Chevy......Both may be nice cars but only one is in a league of their own.

The media has indicated that High End Audio is on the down turn with the commercial mainstream opting to have all media, such as Audio, Video & Data residing on one common platform.....Yet, there are some fascinating 2-channel Audio Systems that have been complied over the years within our area. 

It is these people that I would like to hear from.

Your thoughts & feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

MKOM   :D
« Last Edit: 10 Feb 2009, 03:22 pm by MKOM »

songaudio

Re: Ultra High End 2-Channel Audio Only
« Reply #1 on: 23 Nov 2008, 11:59 pm »
You are welcome to contact Song Kim at 416-737-1965 for the arrangement to have your private demonstration.

Song Kim

Syrah

Re: Ultra High End 2-Channel Audio Only
« Reply #2 on: 24 Nov 2008, 02:16 am »
Unfortunately, I never got a chance to invite you over when I lived 40 feet from your store.  So now you will have to fly to the Cayman Islands to visit me, where I've built an audio room.  I know this will be difficult in the middle of winter.  I actually really miss being able to drop in.  Anyone in Toronto, or Ontario or upstate New York for that matter, should really drop in to My Kind of Music.  It is not a "hifi" store, it is a music/audio store run by someone who loves music and will gladly discuss it with you.  He also happens to carry great products.