$1000 trade in/up allowance on PS Audio PWD/PWT

John Casler

« on: 3 Sep 2010, 08:37 pm »

For a limited time PS Audio has offered a $1000 trade in/up allowance on the Perfect Wave DAC and the Perfect Wave Transport.

I am a PS Audio Dealer and will participate in the offer from the newsletter (see below)

Trade up program returns

We are celebrating the release of the Bridge by offering, once again, our trade up program for all our customers in the US.  From now, until October 31st, you can receive $1000 off of a PWD or PWT in exchange for trading in your older DAC or transport or CD player.

This is a very good way to upgrade your system.  Grab that old, tired 16 bit DAC of yours and convert it into $1000 with no hassles.  You can then step into one of the best DAC and transports in the world.

The PWD as well as the PWT are state of the art high-end digital audio pieces that deserve an honored place in your home.

With the PWD you step up to 32 bit 192kHz performance with the latest apodizing filter technology and the ability to turn it into a high resolution streaming media player with the addition of the network Bridge.

I am guessing this will be the last opportunity to do this trade-up deal so, if you want to really kick your system up a notch, there’s nothing better than adding either one of these products and turn your older gear into something new and beautiful in your system.

A number of our dealers are participating, give us a call if you need to know where to go.

Contact me for details.