Audio by Van Alstine Summer Sale!

avahifi

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.avahifi.com
« on: 12 Jul 2003, 11:51 am »
Audio by Van Alstine Summer Sale Options!

It's a great time to build the system you have been looking for!

1.   Order four AVA products and receive the lowest cost item free.

2.   Order three AVA products and receive the lowest cost item for half the regular price.

3.   Order one new AVA preamp or power amp and get a free upgrade to the next better product, or a free standard option in the piece you purchase, whichever costs less.

The items for sale options 1 or 2 can be any of the audio pieces we offer including amplifiers, preamps, DACs, phono preamps, phase inverters, speaker pairs (one item), headphones, rebuild kits, component upgrades, tube sets (one item), or just about any audio component we sell.
You can pick any of the items you want. You can even upgrade your existing AVA product and include a new AVA product.

The fine print: The free or 50% off item will be the lowest priced piece in the order. If any part of the order is returned under the satisfaction guarantee the free item must also be returned. If only one item is returned in an order of four pieces the customer may purchase the free item for 50% off the list price. If a piece of a three unit order is returned the customer can either return the 50% off piece or pay the remaining cost of the piece. All pieces returned under the satisfaction guarantee must be in like new condition. The offer is not available on prior sales. This offer applies to new units only and upgrades to existing AVA, Hafler or Dynaco equipment. Consignment sale items, used items, or special items listed on the Web site do not qualify for this promotion.

Sale options cannot be combined.

Offer available for a limited time only. Call us at 952-890-3517 or visit our web site at www.avahifi.com for additional information. Some restrictions apply.

TheeeChosenOne

« Reply #1 on: 12 Jul 2003, 03:14 pm »
So if I buy your top-of-the line preamp and amp, how much would I save?  What would be my total cost?

What are your best preampa nd power amp btw?

TheeeChosenOne

« Reply #2 on: 12 Jul 2003, 03:15 pm »
So if I buy your top-of-the line preamp and amp, how much would I save?  What would be my total cost?

What are your best preampa nd power amp btw?

avahifi

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.avahifi.com
What would it cost?
« Reply #3 on: 13 Jul 2003, 12:57 am »
If you ordered our best amp (Fet Valve 550Ex) you would pay $1749 (the price for a Fet Valve 350Ex amp) instead of $2099, saving $350.

If you ordered a basic Transcendence Seven SL preamp (normally $1199), you could get either a free phono section ($300 option) or a basic Transcendence Seven EC preamp (normally $1499).

If you ordered a Transcendence Six preamp with phono ($998), you could get a basic Transcendece Seven SL preamp (normally $1199).

Frank Van Alstine

JoshK

« Reply #4 on: 14 Jul 2003, 02:57 pm »
Frank,

Thanks for your post.  I am interested in the T7 SL w/ phono but I am in the middle of a move (expensive) so cash is a bit tight this month.  How long does this sale last?