Free To Good Home

tubav

Free To Good Home
« on: 12 Sep 2018, 06:28 pm »
I have two Encore X-LS cabinets I built for a project that didn't work out. They nicely finished in Duratex and built to specification except the woofer is 1/2" closer to the bottom than the specified 5". They are well braced and lined with No-Rez. I don't want anything for them other than shipping. Preference would be given to someone living in the DFW TX area who would swing by and pick them up so I don't have to box up and ship. Thanks.

gab

Re: Free To Good Home
« Reply #1 on: 12 Sep 2018, 10:09 pm »
I'll take them! I tried PMing you but you don't have enough posts yet for it to go through. So you have to post a few more things (at least 3) around AC (the starting block / introductions, etc) and then you can PM "gab" and send me your info. Thanks and looking forward to them (I hope).  :D

gab

tubav

« Reply #2 on: 13 Sep 2018, 12:12 am »
Where are you located. Like I said in my post, I'd like to give preference to someone in the DFW TX area first so I don't have to ship. Thanks.

gab

« Reply #3 on: 13 Sep 2018, 02:02 am »
Where are you located. Like I said in my post, I'd like to give preference to someone in the DFW TX area first so I don't have to ship. Thanks.

Rockwall 75032

I'll come fetch them. No shipping required.

You still need to make a couple more posts so Private Messaging is enabled so we can follow up on this off line.

gab

Captainhemo

« Reply #4 on: 13 Sep 2018, 02:47 am »
there's a deal  :beer:
Add the upgrades to the  Encore kit and   you'll  have a  super  set of  little monitors.   

jay

aldcoll

• Champagne Taste on a Water Budget
« Reply #5 on: 13 Sep 2018, 04:37 am »
Rockwall 75032

I'll come fetch them. No shipping required.

You still need to make a couple more posts so Private Messaging is enabled so we can follow up on this off line.

gab
  Ahh Rockwell, Dinner at the Yacht Club at Chandlers Landing and then a pitcher of Margaritas in the golf cart for the ride home.

Those were the days.

Alan

tubav

« Reply #6 on: 13 Sep 2018, 10:32 am »
Richardson 75080

gab

« Reply #7 on: 13 Sep 2018, 03:24 pm »
Aldcoll - Chandlers Yacht Club long gone. They can't even make a restaurant work there these days. Dead. As for residents drinking Margaritas on their golf carts these days, who knows?

gab
« Last Edit: 13 Sep 2018, 08:51 pm by gab »