Axpona

klaus@odyssey

Axpona
« on: 20 Apr 2017, 07:06 am »
Hey Guys,

I'm hitting the road now for Axpona...Room 544,  come and say hi....

Klaus

loki1957

Re: Axpona
« Reply #1 on: 20 Apr 2017, 03:45 pm »
Lots of pictures please.

roscoeiii

« Reply #2 on: 20 Apr 2017, 05:19 pm »
See you tomorrow! Your rooms are always a highlight!

keven1031

« Reply #3 on: 21 Apr 2017, 02:35 pm »
Will do Klaus..see you Saturday!

Brettio

« Reply #4 on: 22 Apr 2017, 02:47 am »
I won't be there but wish you a great time at the show!

tdinut

• Joe aka Joeinid on other forums.
    • Audioshark Forum
« Reply #5 on: 24 Apr 2017, 04:21 am »
Klaus,

A friend of mine was there and said your room sounded amazing. One of the best! Congratulations.

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #6 on: 25 Apr 2017, 07:11 pm »
UNFUCKIN"BELIEVABLE !!!!!!!!!!

Over the years I have now 100 + shows under my belt,  and this one was the single best one...by a huge margin !!!!!!!!

Stay tuned for show coverage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #7 on: 25 Apr 2017, 07:13 pm »

Zero

« Reply #8 on: 25 Apr 2017, 10:50 pm »
Hey Klaus,

I suppose I'll have to take credit for this one.  Somebody had to help your bumbling butt with the banners!  :D

Great seeing you again brutha. 

Brettio

Folsom

« Reply #10 on: 26 Apr 2017, 01:00 am »
That veneer is killer.

A_shah

« Reply #11 on: 27 Apr 2017, 01:06 am »
First ones are in..AVnirvana (formerly Home Theater Shack)

https://www.avnirvana.com/threads/axpona-2017-official-show-report.217/#post-1421

https://www.avnirvana.com/threads/axpona-2017.118/#post-1451

Congratulations ! just saw the AVshowroom video by Peter Breuninger, except  for  mis pronouncing your last name if I am not mistaken it is pronounced as BONGay ? correct me if I am wrong  it was a very good review

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #12 on: 27 Apr 2017, 07:00 pm »
Yup...here is the next one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtXh-ALl5Ew

AlTran

« Reply #13 on: 28 Apr 2017, 07:46 pm »
Man oh man oh man... a few weeks ago I was planning to let go of all my Odyssey gears that I currently own, main reason is because I'm getting a little bit bored, I own almost all of the gears that Odyssey has to offer, enough to setup 3 systems of Odyssey Audio. But after the reviews from the Axpona, & especially the reviews from these guys @ AV Showrooms, I decided to keep my Odyssey forever. I think I'm stuck with Klaus and his products. J/K.

mtho33

« Reply #14 on: 28 Apr 2017, 09:52 pm »
I was one of the last three person in the room on the last day of the expo where Klaus play a 'special' song.
The sound stage was amazing...as if the speakers were not there. :thumb:

timind

• permanent vacation
« Reply #15 on: 28 Apr 2017, 10:35 pm »
I was in the room very early when farmer Klaus was demoing the barn sounds. This led to Pink Floyd's  Wish You Were Here.

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #16 on: 5 May 2017, 08:27 am »

LesterSleepsIn

• Occasionally consternated
« Reply #17 on: 5 May 2017, 02:45 pm »
Great looking room Klaus and I'm sure it sounded as good as it looked. Congrats!

KLH007

« Reply #18 on: 5 May 2017, 02:54 pm »
The demo Klaus gave at AXPONA playing the MOFI Santana Arbraxas album was simply sensational! The percussion was absolutely in the room live sounding, I've never heard the bells and bongos sound so real. I don't believe the soundstage he produced was bettered by any other "small" room, the sounds came from positions much wider than the speakers or room, and the depth and sense of space was enormous. The atmosphere with the lights out and a few accent lamps was perfect, the whole room listened to most of both sides of the album, silent and transfixed until the record was over, then spontaneous applause. This would all be standard fare for an audio show, except Odyssey does it with a system that costs less than some top end power cables! Klaus continues to provide gear that performs at the top level, but makes it affordable, kudos to Klaus and Odyssey.
Kemper

Jonathon Janusz

« Reply #19 on: 6 May 2017, 09:20 pm »
Klaus, thanks for posting the link to that most recent video.  It was very informative listening to you describe how you set up the room.  Considering many (most?) people setting up systems in their homes are (being brutally honest) likely in rooms more similar to than different from the size/shape/construction of rooms in show conditions, I think there is a lot of value in hearing people who really know what they are doing discuss some of the little details that go in to setting up a room that I might wager are too often taken for granted as being common knowledge.

I wish I could have made it (yet again), but I'm still on the grind.  The veneer on the show speakers was really something!  I think the simple lines of your speakers are a great canvas for the wilder veneers I've seen on your speakers from various recent show reports.  I think the overall result strikes a really nice balance in giving your excellent speakers a world-class look to go with the sound.