2011 NFL is Here!

cujobob

Re: 2011 NFL is Here!
« Reply #60 on: 25 Sep 2011, 11:59 pm »
Minnesota lost the game due to a lack of depth... That's a similar problem the lions had....once the good players tire...they lose their lead. I was happy the Lions won....but feel awful for Vikings fans.  Super excited that buffalo won! Lions and Bills 3-0!

twitch54

« Reply #61 on: 26 Sep 2011, 12:08 am »
Buffalo, too, wow  :thumb:

'Circle the Wagons' baby !!! 15 loses in a row is almost as bad as the decade of the seventies against the 'Fish'

As far as the 'dream team' Eagles............looks more like a wet dream to me !

jimdgoulding

« Reply #62 on: 26 Sep 2011, 01:12 am »
Fooey, I'm takin the Redskins Monday.

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #63 on: 26 Sep 2011, 01:35 am »
Fooey, I'm takin the Redskins Monday.
:duel: The Redskins!! Too bad that Robin can't respond, so I guess that I'll have to step up.  Jim, how can you do it? Although I have to admit, that with the quarterback hurt, one all pro receiver out, the other top receiver only 3/4 speed, the #1 running back with a separated shoulder, the center hurt, the boys are going to have trouble scoring.  And although I think we have the better team, I'm not sure that our backups can beat the Skins at this point. Regardless, if there is even the slightest bit of Cowboy fan in you, you can't pull for Washington. :guns:

jimdgoulding

« Reply #64 on: 26 Sep 2011, 01:49 am »
Well, of course, there is.  I grew up in Dallas.  Just frustrated with their offense is all.

jackman

« Reply #65 on: 26 Sep 2011, 02:31 am »
I'm going with Sexy Rexy on Monday night over the Cowgirls.

My Bears are going down the tubes but I'm pulling for my adopted team, the Lions this year. Also pulling for the Bills. Two long suffering teams playing for two towns going through even tougher times. It's hard not to pull for them.

Very happy to see the "dream team" Eagles losing again, and the Pats losing this week. I actually like the Pats team but I'm sick of the biased east coast Booya network espn giving the Pats so much coverage.

S Clark

« Reply #66 on: 27 Sep 2011, 04:33 am »
I'm going with Sexy Rexy on Monday night over the Cowgirls.

:lol:

jimdgoulding

« Reply #67 on: 27 Sep 2011, 10:35 pm »
Six field goals  :roll:.   

jackman

« Reply #68 on: 28 Sep 2011, 01:27 am »
Doh!!!  Sexy Rexy let me down again...were those announcers on mnf totally  blowing Tony Homo last night?  Sweet Jeebis.

pardales

« Reply #69 on: 28 Sep 2011, 01:48 am »
Lions and Bills both 3-0. Isn't that a sign of the apocalypse?  :o :lol:

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
« Reply #70 on: 28 Sep 2011, 02:47 am »
Doh!!!  Sexy Rexy let me down again...were those announcers on mnf totally  blowing Tony Homo last night?  Sweet Jeebis.

Jaws and Chuckie need to get the hell out of the announcer's booth.  :evil:

Both of them were just gushing about Romo being a "hero".

"He saved the day!" "What a leader!" "He's to be commended!"

Ummm, did we watch the same game? Romo didn't score ONE F#%ING POINT!!!  I can see Jaworski thinking that's okay, but a Coach?

Other than that, Washington looks promising.  :thumb:

Go Saints,

Jerry

cujobob

« Reply #71 on: 28 Sep 2011, 02:54 am »
can't wait to see him running from Suh & company...

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
« Reply #72 on: 28 Sep 2011, 03:04 am »
Lions and Bills both 3-0. Isn't that a sign of the apocalypse?  :o :lol:

Jim Kelly prognosticating how the Bills will do in the Superbowl is a sure sign...  :lol:

S Clark

« Reply #73 on: 28 Sep 2011, 03:37 am »
Jaws and Chuckie need to get the hell out of the announcer's booth.  :evil:

Both of them were just gushing about Romo being a "hero".

"He saved the day!" "What a leader!" "He's to be commended!"

Ummm, did we watch the same game? Romo didn't score ONE F#%ING POINT!!!  I can see Jaworski thinking that's okay, but a Coach?

Other than that, Washington looks promising.  :thumb:

Go Saints,

Jerry
Washington looks promising??? Did we see the same games? Dallas had no business being even in that game.  A quarterback too banged up to throw more than 30 yards, a non functional center, an injured wide receiver that couldn't run fast enough to outrun linebackers, 3rd 4th and 5th string receivers that are basically bench warmers, a tailback with a separated shoulder, two rookies on the offensive line, one cornerback out, another an early return from a hamstring/groin... The only place where the Cowboys clearly outgunned the Skins were the linebackers.  If the announcers fell all over themselves drooling over Romo, it's because he played at least even up with Grossman even with a busted rib.  And most importantly, late in the game,  he made the big play, and Grossman made the big mistake.  If the Skins were even close to being a good team, they should have won by 14.

johzel

« Reply #74 on: 1 Oct 2011, 12:56 pm »
Vikings suck, Vikings suck. Stupid players, stupid coaching staff, stupid penalties from stupid, undisciplined players. 4th and a yard and you don't give the ball to Peterson? 3rd and a couple of yards to go and you try a home run (McNabb can't throw 20 feet accurately).
0-16......go vikings, and take the twins with you.

Wayner  8)

Not to rub it in, Wayner, but I did get this email from a friend yesterday:

I Need Your Help!
Does anyone know how to cancel a bid on E-Bay?
I put in a $20 bid for a "Mickey Mouse Outfit"
Now it seems I'm only 7 hours away from possibly owning the
Minnesota Vikings.

jimdgoulding

« Reply #75 on: 1 Oct 2011, 12:59 pm »
Washington looks promising??? Did we see the same games? Dallas had no business being even in that game.  A quarterback too banged up to throw more than 30 yards, a non functional center, an injured wide receiver that couldn't run fast enough to outrun linebackers, 3rd 4th and 5th string receivers that are basically bench warmers, a tailback with a separated shoulder, two rookies on the offensive line, one cornerback out, another an early return from a hamstring/groin... The only place where the Cowboys clearly outgunned the Skins were the linebackers.  If the announcers fell all over themselves drooling over Romo, it's because he played at least even up with Grossman even with a busted rib.  And most importantly, late in the game,  he made the big play, and Grossman made the big mistake.  If the Skins were even close to being a good team, they should have won by 14.
Bravo, Mr. Clark, good post.

How are those LS9's working out for you?

macrojack

• Restricted
« Reply #76 on: 1 Oct 2011, 02:27 pm »
I Need Your Help!
Does anyone know how to cancel a bid on E-Bay?
I put in a $20 bid for a "Mickey Mouse Outfit"
Now it seems I'm only 7 hours away from possibly owning the
Minnesota Vikings.

Quite possibly the best post I've ever read on Audio Circle. I hope he wins that auction.

S Clark

« Reply #77 on: 1 Oct 2011, 02:29 pm »
Bravo, Mr. Clark, good post.

How are those LS9's working out for you?

Ahhh, the LS9s.  What can I say except that an orchestra sounds like an orchestra in an orchestra hall.  I've never had a rig that did that before.  There are still a couple of room issues to solve, but the system sounds very realistic at this point.  If you ever get up toward Abilene, I'd love for you to drop in for an evening of listening.  By the way, are you going to be at the RMAF this year? 

Scott

jimdgoulding

« Reply #78 on: 1 Oct 2011, 02:45 pm »
No plans to go to RMAF.  One of these days I'll get to Abilene and when I do expect a call.  I'd love to.

jimdgoulding

« Reply #79 on: 2 Oct 2011, 07:43 pm »
Houston and Pittsburg tied in the third after Houston led 10-0.  Dan Dierdorf just said "Now, we're gonna find out what Houston is made of".  Looks thataway.  Dallas leads Detroit large last time the score was shown. 

Whoa!  Houston received after the half and scored in about 5 plays.  Pittsburg just went three and out.  Houston's D looks like they got a shot of adrenaline during the break.  They've gotten to Ben several times but have only gotten him to the ground 5 times.  He's a strong mutha.