SOLD: Bottlehead: (2) SE 2A3 Paramour monoblocks & Foreplay Rev2

jmfitzgerald

these need a better home.  these got boxed up in a move in about late 2000 and haven't been opened since.  this is what i have for sale:

-(1) Foreplay Rev. 2.  finished, working, sounding amazing.  i ended up using this in place of another pre i had at the time, because this just simply sounded better!  GREAT little preamp from what i remember!!!
-(2) SE 2A3 Paramours.  one of them is finished, tested and in working order (in 2000).  the second is wired, and from what i remember it was tested and fully working, just never got around to finishing the case, wiring the IEC, fuse and little details for it to match the other. 
-both Paramours have the C4S upgrade installed, and include the documentation that came with it.
-i also have the anticipation upgrade mod for the Foreplay, but never got around to installing it because i already was very happy with the sound of it.  so everything you need to install it if you like.
-all manuals, tubes (very low time used), upgraded gold plated binding posts and RCA's, etc.

these come "as is" simply because i'm not much of an electronics guy anymore, and i would have to relearn LOTS to get back to tinkering with these...  although when i boxed them up in 2000 they were working, just one of the amps need to be finished.  i feel like $500+shipping (not too heavy of a box) for everything is a great price.  i'm in the St. Louis area, so if local, you can check them out.  these are great and just need to be in better hands and put to use!  you can email me directly at j.m.fitzgerald@att.net for more info or photos or what ever.
thanks for looking

« Last Edit: 30 Nov 2010, 05:39 am by jmfitzgerald »

captmobley

PM sent-I'll take 'em.

Gopher

That is a good buy.  If the buyer falls through I'll probably take 'em.

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
1st 2 products I built to get into DIY. Kudos to Dan Schmalle and all the folks at Bottlehead Corp.

Anand.

jmfitzgerald

i got quite a bit of response from this ad! glad to see the interest out there and that they will be put to good use.  replied to "captmobley" as he was first in line.

matt

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
i got quite a bit of response from this ad! glad to see the interest out there and that they will be put to good use.  replied to "captmobley" as he was first in line.

matt

Technically I was the first one to send a PM...but he can have them since he wants the amps & pre.   :wink:

Blooze

captmobley got a fantastic deal!!!  Just what I needed to really get started with better gear. 

I knew I should have checked this circle earlier.  :duh:

jmfitzgerald

yes these are SOLD now.  thanks everyone for looking.

...and "jtwrace", sorry if i'm was wrong for some reason or something got screwy with your pm, but according to my messages, captmobley WAS first to reply and send me a message.  and yes, he did buy the whole package, not split it up anyway.

matt