FS: N2X ultimate build (ALL UPGRADES) and pristine condition

raymondbeautrix

It deeply saddens me to have to part with the best bookshelf speakers of my life, but law school is on the horizon and I gotta try to minimize my student loans...

N2X - $800 plus shipping (I have original skiing ninja packaging for a totally safe transport)

All available upgrades beyond even what is mentioned on Danny's site.  Sonicaps and Mills resistors, Cardas Binding posts (considered superior to vampire by Danny), jps lab wire, no-rez, sonicap platinum bypass caps, and placed in the same curved PE Cabinet used by Danny (curved cabinets help cancel standing waves further eliminating resonance).

Most importantly, these speakers were professionally  assembled by the good folks at Skiing Ninja which means the quality of construction is second to none.

Condition is pristine with not a single visible scratch.  They've been used under 500 hours, so perfectly burned in with minimal use.

Consider this: The materials for this piece alone cost $900, so I'm basically selling this for $0 labor and taking a $100 hit just on materials!  It's not possible to get this ultimate setup this cheap even by building it up from scratch!

If anyone has any interest or questions please feel free to PM me.

- Isaac